[VA-8362] - product label not showing bin locations
[VA-8276] - Add address verification to invoice and quotes
- In Versa users can currently validate customer addresses and ship to addresses on sales orders only. Versa has now expanded this to sales invoices and sales quotes. This is required to assist users with Avalara integration as the addresses must be complete and accurate before Avalara can look up addresses.
- A user can change the setting Validate Ship To Address On Orders (USA Address Only) to Validate Address On Sales Orders, Invoices, and Quotes (USA Address Only).
- The setting is moved to be under setup, UI/Feature setting, and company setting.
- This setting controls if the verification button shows on order, invoice and quotes.
- Versa has also added a button to invoice/quote edit and show mode (for unposted invoices only). "Verify Address". The verification shows work the same as sales order, if ship to address is present, validate the ship to address and if not, validate the customer bill to address.
- Versa will show the label Verified next to the bill to address or the ship to address. The Verify button will change to re-verify if the address is already checked.
[VA-8356] - New financial report statement of cashflow
- Versa has created a new report. The report will be for an accounting period that has a beginning date and end date.
- An increase in an Asset account will show as a negative amount, while a decrease in an Asset account will show as a positive amount.
- An increase in a Liability or Equity account will show as a positive amount, while a decrease in a Liability or Equity account will show as a negative amount.
- The report will have a few sections:
- Cashflow from operations: This section shows the total changes in asset accounts excluding cash account
- Cash from investing
- Total changes in asset
- Cash from financing
- Changes in equity
[VA-8365] - Remove the word "Imported Transaction" from the accounting transaction imported from OFX import or bank feed
[VA-8366] - With GL transactions imported from the bank, the user can select the payee information from existing customers and suppliers
[VA-8369] - The user can specify dimensions for imported bank transactions
Comments and Suggestions
Article is closed for comments.