[VA-8357] - Editing the price on a Kit product (child) results in the line deleted
[VA-8378] - Product on the build cannot be auto-stocked to bin location upon build closing
[VA-8024] - New Custom view for projects
- Versa has added a feature that allows a user to choose dimensions for a quote item and order item, or invoice items.
- This will Show the project cost, and revenue by dimension on the project page as a special report.
[VA-8333] - Quick add data for trial users
- In Versa, we have users that request a trial regularly. We want to give them a quick way of adding data for their trial. Going through the regular process takes longer.
- For firms with the trial mode on (we set this for firms on trial when a new firm is created). Versa now shows a new button at the top menu bar called "Quick Add" . This will take the user to a new page that allows a user to create a few customers, products, and suppliers.
- On this page, the user will be asked to enter up to 5 customer names (show 5 lines for customer name) and 5 products(show 2 fields, part number, and stocking description) , and 5 suppliers (one field supplier name).
- Versa also shows an explanation text at the top "To assist you in trying our Versa, you should create a few customers, products, and suppliers. Enter up to 5 records each below."
- Users can leave some of the name blanks but at least one customer, one product, and one supplier should be created.
- For new customers added, Versa will default the country field of the customer party record to be the same country as the firm's country. Same for suppliers. The customer payment term would be the first term for the firm.
- The currency would be the same currency as the firm's currency
- For new products added, the product category is the default category goods purchased for resale, and the inventory asset account is the system GL account with the GlAccountSubtype of 'Inventory: Finished Goods. The unit is the unit with the name 'EA'.
- Once the user creates one to save on the Quick Add page, the new records are added. There should be validation to make sure the user did not submit a customer with a company name already exists, or supplier existing name already exists, or duplicate part numbers.
[VA-8334] - Versa Lendica Integration
- Versa is partnering with Lendica to make the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions work to your advantage. Now you can extend payment terms to your customers — but get paid fast. Plus you can purchase materials and goods from suppliers — but pay later. We're embedding these business–changing capabilities directly into Versa to help our customers strengthen their cash position.
[VA-8346] - Add setting to record payment from the different gateway into different GL accounts for Shopify integration
- A Shopify order can have a payment coming from different sources. From Shopify payments or PayPal. For Shopify POS, there is cash.
- Versa has added a setting for Shopify to allow users to match the gateway name to a separate GL. This will be an optional setting. If a gateway name to GL mapping exists, we will use it. otherwise, we will default to the facility payment.
- The user will (under settings for payments) Map payment to the GL account, with the option of setting a default GL. Users can choose to add one or more mapping.
- During order sync, we will take the gateway name from the order and then see if there is a gateway to specify the mapping. if so, use it. otherwise, fall back to the facility-specific mapping.
[VA-8367] - Tweak query for getting refund transactions for invoices
- Versa has optimized the search for refund transactions
[VA-8372] - The user can edit the details of the work order and add a custom field to work orders
- Versa has added a feature to allow a user can update their name, internal ref, description, and note and Users can also create custom fields for the work order.