Guide to add a barcode to a product
Please go to setup-UI/Feature Settings- Product Identification Types. Give your barcode type a name.
For this example, we will use Bar Code 39
Then you will need to import your product label identifiers
Then go to setup-UI/Feature Settings- Product Label settings
Enter the width and height for the label. For product barcode field
Enter the Product Barcode Field, and the Barcode Type
Once this is done, you will be able to print a label from the product page at the bottom, either from the “Print Label” button, or on the far right from the product identification in orange print.
- In Versa a customer is able to print a barcode from the product page, but needs to be able to print barcodes (likely multiple) for product being received on the receipt show page.
- Versa added an option to print product labels on the shipment receipt page.
- There is now a checkbox for each product received and Versa has also added an option to select all products.
- A user can choose one or more products to print labels for. There is a select all option to select every product received.
- Click on the Print All product Label button, this will generate a PDF containing all the product labels selected. If there are multiple quantities for the same product received, create one label per whole quantity. If 2 units are received, create the same product label twice in the PDF.