[VA-8380] - Sales Order - update the item with a kit
[VA-8384] - Income statement profit and loss is incorrect for the YTD column
[VA-8385] - open Shopify order cannot ship
[VA-8386] - Prices cannot be looked up for an invoice item
[VA-8364] - Change where reports pull Sales agent
[VA-8242] - Allow paying foreign currency bills using any bank account in any currency
- In Versa, currently, a user can only pay bills using bank accounts with the same currency as the bill. Users would choose a cash account to pay from and only suppliers with outstanding bills in the currency of the cash account are listed for selection therefore, only bills in the currency of the cash account are listed.
- We have added a new setting in setup, Ui feature/settings, and Payment disbursements "Allow payment of bills in any currency". Tooltip "If you want to pay bills using a different currency from the bill, choose this option". When this is checked, when a cash account is selected, the currency list will be auto-selected to be the currency of the bank account but it will not be disabled(which we do now) so the user can choose to view suppliers with outstanding bills in the selected currency.
- This means all the bills listed will have the same currency as the currency chosen.
- Example: A case to consider. An inter org's currency is USD and it has bills in USD and CAD. A user chooses to pay USD bills using a CAD cash account. So the user will choose CAD cash account and then the currency USD. All the bills in USD are listed, and the user will choose which bills to enter and also enter an exchange rate (at the top of the make payment page, the multiplier field).
[VA-8374] - The user can filter invoices by date range and sales channel on the invoice listing page
- For the sales order listing page, the user can filter orders by date range.
- Versa has now added the date range filter to the invoice listing page so the user can choose a from and to date to select invoices with invoice dates in the range. Also, users can filter by sales channel on the invoice listing page.
- The range user selected and the sales channel selected should persist in session (remember in session) so if the user opens the invoice listing page again, the previously selected date range and or sales channel is applied again.
- The same is done for the sales order listing page.
[VA-8376] - Work order improvements: Update work order listing page, view page
- Versa has now removed extra menu items for work orders and removed the schedule views and consolidated them with the financial views.
- Now the new work order listing page shows the dates (starting, finishing) and the labor cost, and material cost.
- User can assign custom fields to work orders
- User can assign dimensions to the work order and edit them in the work order view.
- For BOMs, we renamed the note field to Step name and the step name is displayed with the step field. In the work order, we show a view where a list of materials is to be committed.
- We have renamed the timesheet to time tracking in the work order and production build view.
- We now show work order status in the top right corner when viewing a work order
- User can add now add a service to a BOM definition, the service item just shows up in the work order together with the parts but the user cannot allocate anything to it.
- When a new work order is created from the sales order, its status is set to Scheduled Pending Start (not in process). Added ability for the user to go to the work order and start any pending start work order.
- On the work order listing page, we now show statistics at the top showing in process, pending work order, and work order completed today.
[VA-8381] - Update is kit parent flag for products that are created as kits
- KIT parent for Power BI now flagged for database (DB)