[VA-7291] - The wrong price on the PO page, if the Use date ranges for Price Policies, are ON
[VA-8350] - Parts products and services file EXPORT does not dimension fields
[VA-8400] - Editing a sales order shipping address clears out the sales agent
[VA-8403] - Prepayment cannot be applied in some cases
[VA-8404] - Sales channel filter not working if contain special characters
[VA-8021] - Assign price level to quote, and overwrite in quote item. This also applies to order and invoice items
- In Versa, the user can create a dimension (under setup, dimensions) called Price Level (or any other name they like) and assign the dimension to price components and customers.
- When a new quote/order/invoice item is created and a product is chosen, the system will look up the price from price components based on the price level dimension associated with the order/quote/invoice (which in turn is copied from the price level dimension assigned to the customer bill to record).
- Versa has now enabled price level dimension for quote items, when a product is chosen, the system will use the price level dimension specified for the quote item (if provided) to look up prices. If no dimension is provided for the quote item, use the dimension on the customer to look up prices.
- The same is implemented to the order item and invoice item
[VA-8321] - When converting orders into invoices without shipments, the user can choose which order lines to invoice
- Users can convert the order into invoices (without shipments) now and we recently allow users to create multiple invoices from the same order.
- Versa has now added a feature that allows users to choose which lines to convert into an invoice.
- When the convert to invoice button is clicked, Versa shows a modal window that lists all the order items (with a quantity outstanding of more than 0).
- Users can choose which lines to invoice. This will work for kit item lines too.
- Users cannot just choose a parent kit item order item then and not choose one of the children's lines. After the user selects the lines, then an invoice will be created based on the line chosen.
[VA-8379] - Purchase planner would include forecast numbers in the planning
- Users can now import sales forecasts for products in tools, imports, and exports, user can also use the forecast in the purchase planner.
- Versa has added a new area in PO planner, Sales Forecast, and a checkbox. include Sales Forecast (like a new section similar to Pending Work order and build demand).
- When checked, the PO planner will look at the numbers for forecasts.
- The sales forecast model has an accounting period field.
- Versa also gives users an option to include forecasts in one or more accounting periods. (accounting periods that are yearly, monthly, or quarterly only) .
- So any sales forecast in the select accounting period is included in the planner. Convert the forecast into the unit of the part (the forecast can be in any unit). We will list all the sales forecast user has loaded in a list for selection.
- Display the new sales forecast as a new column in the planner results. The forecast increases the demand in the period.
- Also added another checkbox in a new section added for Including Sales forecast called Consider Lead Time, so we will include in the planning for (using the lead time for the primary approved vendor for the part if present) qty needed according to the forecast. So if the forecast is for an average daily demand of 5 units and the lead time for the part is 2 weeks. Then we need to order 2*7*5=70 units to make sure we have enough qty to handle the 2 weeks we are waiting for products to arrive.
- While we are there, add an export of planner results to CSV and to excel.
[VA-8398] - Add new fields to the invoice listing the data source
- Versa has added new fields last payment date and days between payment and invoice.
- Also added new column format for a custom report to allow new format integer and numbers with 5 decimal places.
Comments and Suggestions
Article is closed for comments.