[VA-7809] - Shipment page retain date after posting fails with errors
[VA-8316] - Price is outdated but is displayed anyway
[VA-8410] - Error when creating a conversion factor
[VA-8431] - Fixes for paying bills with a different bank in a different currency
[VA-8432] - Pricing for invoices - the wrong price displayed if qty=1.0
[VA-8439] - The cash accounts page shows unposted transactions but there aren't any
[VA-8443] - While Editing a BOM customer gets an Error
[VA-8141] - Allow User to embed power BI report in Versa Dashboard
- Versa has added a new feature called Power BI Reports in versa at the firm level. This controls the visibility of this feature.
- Versa has also added user-level permission called "Power BI Reports"(same as the firm-level feature). A user will this permission Power BI Reports will be able to embed the Power BI reports.
- When this feature is enabled for the firm and for the logged-in user, on the dashboard, there is a new option under customized to add a power PO report. In the reports section, there is a link that says "Add Power BI reports". Users will be able to choose a list of power BI reports available and embed them into the Versa dashboard.
- For each power BI report embedded, it is a new widget added to the user's dashboard. This widget will show up under the reports section when customized for a dashboard is clicked. Users can uncheck the widget to remove it from their dashboard which is the default behavior for widgets. Users will have an additional option to remove the widget which will remove the widget from the dashboard and delete the widget itself from DB.
[VA-8438] - Allow multiple credit cards to be stored with Paragon Gateway
- Versa now allows users to add multiple credit cards to be stored with the Paragon Gateway.
[VA-8329] - Allow removal of order from shipment batch so it can be assigned to another
- In Versa user can now create a shipment batch and put new orders in it (from orders, open orders, select a few orders and then click on Ship via batch). Once the order is added to the batch, there is no way to remove it from the batch.
- Versa has now added a delete icon next to each batch item on the show page for the shipment batch. The delete icon is only available if the shipment batch item has the status that is not Finished.