[VA-8456] - Change how cost information is shown on the product listing page
[VA-8469] - When applying prepayment in a foreign currency, the correct amount is not posted to the GL account
[VA-8472] - Shopify API product description is not imported to Versa Long Description
[VA-8475] - After applying an invoice adjustment just with taxes, the invoice does not appear on the receiving payment page
[VA-8402] - The user can create a payment receipt that is not tied to an invoice or an order
- In Versa users can currently create a payment receipt but it is either against an order or against an invoice. There are times when a user needs to receive payment from a customer but there is no order or invoice (the customer give a deposit for future purchase).
- Versa has created a menu item under Invoices, Receive Misc. Payment. This will allow the user to create a Draft Payment Receipt currently used by the payment receipt batch.
- The new Receive Misc. The payment page will be similar to the Misc. payment page for payment disbursements.
- A new draft payment receipt will be posted when the post-payment button is clicked and once posted, a new payment receipt record is created and the draft payment receipt object is destroyed.
[VA-8440] - Shopify Order Import Improvement for missing products
- In Versa, when a Shopify order is imported and a product cannot be found, Versa will import the line with a dummy product and let the user either keep the dummy product or replace the product with an actual product once created in Versa.
- If the user finds a product that cannot be mapped, they will look for the existence of a non-inventoried product with the name 'Shopify Misc. Product'.
- If the non-inventoried product 'Shopify Misc. Product' does not exist, a user will have to create the product with the category Goods Purchased for Resale.
- If it does exist, it will be used as the product to import the order.
- A user will have to put the Shopify product title as the item description of the ordered item to see what the product really is.