[VA-8409] - Pricing policy not accurate when there is volume-based pricing
[VA-8488] - Shopify - undefined method when Importing Orders
[VA-8492] - Shopify Integration and Product Inventory mismatch-error message at end of inventory update
[VA-8425] - Create a new field for routes on sales orders and invoices
- In Versa, we have fields like sales order channels for orders and invoices. Now Versa has added a new field called Route to order and invoice and customer bill.
- Versa has added a new setting to set up, UI/feature settings, and sales orders. "Show Delivery Routes On Sales Orders and Invoices". Tooltip: Show the route field to enter the route an order will be delivered on. This field is only visible if the user activates a setting to show routes.
- When the setting is on, the route is visible when you edit the customer record. This will be the default route to select (on the new sales order and new sales invoice view) when a new sales order and sales invoice are created for this customer. It is not a required field for customer
- The route field will also be visible on the sales order and sales invoice show/edit view. When an order is converted to a sales invoice (via the convert to invoice link on the order page) or when an invoice is created from an order shipment (choose to create invoice checkbox on the shipment screen or choose to link to a posted shipment from the invoice item form), the route field value is copied from sales order to sales invoice.
- On the sales order listing page and the open sales order page, the made route shows up as an additional column.
- On the invoice listing page, the made route shows up as an additional column.
[VA-8392] - Add a setting to hide shipping preference fields on a sales order
- In Versa for firms that have subscription featured enabled, they are likely not setting inventoried products so we need to give them the ability to hide fields on the order form that is not relevant to them.
- On the sales order form, there is a Shipping Preference area. Versa has added a new setting to Setup, UI/Feature settings, and Sales orders. The default value for this setting is on. The Shipping Preference area on the sales order form is hidden if this setting is off.
[VA-8441] - Shopify: Allow invoices to be posted when there is no inventory in stock
- When Versa imports a fulfilled Shopify order and when we try to create an invoice from it if any of the inventoried products on the invoice items are out of stock, the invoice post will fail due to insufficient inventory.
- We have introduced a new setting to allow such invoices to be posted "Post invoice without inventory If there is insufficient inventory."
- When we encounter such invoices that are from orders items that are imported from the Shopify website with this new setting on when we encounter a product that is out of stock we will skip the inventory check and also skip the inventory transaction that deducts inventory and also skip the accounting transaction details that deduct inventory values. If there is stock for the product, continue to work the way it is.
[VA-8442] - Add quote to product transaction history page via a new setting
- Versa added a new section to the existing product transaction history page to include quotes with all statuses. The status of the quote, the price quoted, the currency, and the quantity quoted will be shown.
- The new setting is added to control this behavior. Setup, UI/Feature settings, and Added a new menu item, Products, and Services. There is a new check box added "Show Quote History In Inventory Transaction History page"
- Quantity on quotes will be separated by facilities and measurement units like how the quantities are shown now. The description would say "Quote on Quote #123. Status: Pending". Status: xxx is the current status of the quote. The price will be the price on the quote and the qty is qty on the quote item. The date is the price of the quote.
- The quantity on quotes will not be included in the total at the bottom of the page as the totals are for quantity on hand and quantity on quotes does not affect physical inventory.
- Versa has also added another setting to set up products and services, "Show Custom Fields On Products In Inventory Transaction History Page". Tooltip "Display custom fields on products on the inventory transaction history page". Once this is checked, all custom fields from the part will be shown.
- When a quote is converted to a sales order, copy the message field from quote to sales order, This is controlled by yet another set, setup, sales quote, "Copy Message From Quote When Converting to Sales Order".
[VA-8445] - Gravity: Changes to existing custom report Custom Income Statement to remove returns from COGS
[VA-8490] - Add field auto receive product upon receiving to product export and support updating on import
- Versa now enables the export of the auto-receive product upon receiving in the products, services, and, parts export under the Tools>Getting started menu.
[VA-8495] - Export Ava Tax Code field for customers and also support import of AvaTax code
- Versa now enables the export of the Ava Tax code filed for customers in the customer export file under Tools>Getting started menu.