[VA-7357] - Cannot import kits from file
[VA-8406] - Cannot update Approved Suppliers
[VA-8453] - When a kit parent is linked to a project, link all children as well
[VA-8505] - Shopify: Recurring inventory update action does not respect the setting to deduct qty on so.
[VA-8525] - Error trying to enter a new fixed asset
[VA-8526] - Shopify prices coming into Versa as the wrong designation
[VA-8407] - Custom ATS report and Allocation detail report Gravity
- Versa has created two custom reports for Gravity Cartel: "Available to Sell Report" and Inventory Allocation Detail report."
- Available to Sell Report: This is similar to the inventoried product listing report.
- Versa has added columns that are from custom fields on parts. column "EAN" from the custom field "EAN", "MFG Part Number" from the custom field MFG Part Number, "Amz SKU" from the custom field Amazon SKU
- Wholesale Price is from the price policy (price component) with a dimension tag with the name of "Price Level" and dimension option name of "Wholesale" from the custom field Wholesale, MAP Price from price policy with dimension name of Price Level and option name of "Retail".
- The produce image URL would be the s3 URL stored in versa for a product. This URL has an expiry date of 7 days.
- Inventory Allocation Detail: This report shows the quantity in the table inventory_items_allocations. The user would use this report to find qty allocated for a part number and the reason why it is allocated.
- There would be columns "Part Number", and "Description" from the parts. description, "Qty Allocation", "Allocation Reason". The report would has a filter for part number, and product category.
- The user can then click on the qty allocated to get the detail of the allocation. from the UI from the parts/index page.
[VA-8500] - Shopify Payment not imported into the right account according to mapping
- Shopify Payments with 2 types of payment methods are now mapped to the respective accounts in Versa
[VA-8519] - Bin content /inventory comparison page show products on multiple bins better
- Versa has added a new feature that shows the users the current on-hand inventory quantity in all bins it is under Products>Warehouse Management>Contents/Inventory comparison.
- We have also, added a difference column which is the difference between qty in the current bin plus qty in other bins. This way, the user can spot discrepancies between qty in bins and qty on hand.
[VA-8520] - Paginate Contents/inventory comparisons page
- When a firm has a lot of products, the page can be slow to show so Versa has added pagination to the page.
- Paginate the products under each BIN (show 100 products at a time). Users can click on a page link to go see the next page of products.