[VA-8491] - Error when Copy report
[VA-8521] - Woo Commerce order is not updated as shipped
[VA-8547] - Revenue total Row is missing based on dates for a custom report is ran
[VA-8555] - Update available to sell report
[VA-8021] - Assign price level to quote, and overwrite in quote item. This also applies to order and invoice items
- In versa, the user can create a dimension (under setup, dimensions) called Price Level (or any other name they like) and assign the dimension to price components and customers.
- When a new quote/order/invoice item is created and a product is chosen, the system will look up the price from price components based on the price level dimension associated with the order/quote/invoice (which in turn is copied from the price level dimension assigned to the customer bill to record).
- Versa has added a feature that allows users to enable price level dimension for quote items, when a product is chosen, the system will use the price level dimension specified for the quote item (if provided) to look up prices. If no dimension is provided for the quote item, use the dimension on the customer to look up prices.
[VA-8537] - Implement hold order in Versa
- A hold order is similar to a draft order. It cannot be shipped, create a pick list, or converted to an invoice.
- It will appear on the open orders (in the order menu ) but not in Open SO (in the logistics menu).
Hold order will also not appear on the shipment/new page. If a held order in Shopify is changed (no longer held), we will release the hold in versa as well. This will be done as part of the order sync.
- Versa has added a new button to make an order "on hold" when viewing an order or editing an order. The new button "Hold" is placed to the right of Print.
- Once an order is on hold, the button text will change to "Unhold".
- When viewing an on-hold sales order, the user cannot see the ship order, create a pick list or email option from the More menu, the user cannot convert the order to an invoice, allocate an order, get a warehouse copy, convert to PO, remove all allocation, cancel the order from logistics, new shipment, user cannot see any order with status on hold.
- A new order status "On Hold" will be added and the user can view the status on the sales order listing page.
[VA-8446] - Schedule Any Reports To Be Emailed on a user-specified schedule
- In Versa users can currently email a report on demand.
- Versa has now added a feature that allows users to have a report scheduled to be emailed regularly.
- When the user selects the checkbox for "Schedule Recurring Email Delivery", the button Save Schedule is shown, in addition to the options for frequency and time. The option to send email remains hidden when the checkbox for Schedule recurring email delivery is selected.
- Vice Versa When Schedule Recurring Email Delivery is unchecked, the button Save Schedule is hidden and the button Send email is shown. The options for Frequency and Time are also hidden.
- Frequency select will show "Daily, Weekly, and Monthly" When weekly is selected, an additional select appears, We will show a list of weekdays (Monday to Sunday) for the user to select.
- When monthly is selected, additional select with the options "First day of the month, last day of the month, Specific day of the month).
- When a specific Day of the month is selected, we will show another selection for the user to choose which day of the month. The options will be from 1-31.
- The time is for the user to choose when the reports should be emailed. This will be stored internally in UTC but users will choose it based on their company time zones. So if the user enters 8 AM UTC-3 (UTC-3 is their time zone), we will store the time as 11 AMUTC. Users can choose any time (right on the hour) from 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
[VA-8508] - Add a ship-by in the open sales order page
- Versa has added a ship-by on the open sales order page on the inventory tab under the view transaction history under the "on S/O" page in the Product page.
- This will show the ship date for order items as a new column "Ship by Date". This is added after the order date column.
[VA-8510] - Add supplier and customer name to the inventory available blocks in the sales order and PO order item form
- We have added to the inventory availability view that is shown in the PO and sales order item form. In the inventory/history tab, we now show the Sales order or Purchase order number as well as the customer name or supplier name.
- A setting controls the visibility of this block in setup, sales order/purchase order. "Show Inventory Availability Details"
[VA-8533] - Shopify: Import tags on Shopify orders as QuickTag in versa.
- Shopify order has tags, Versa will now import them.
- Versa has added a new setting to the webstore, Import Tags on Orders. "Tooltip Import the tags associated with Shopify orders into Versa orders"
- Versa will check to see if a tag already exists in versa by a name. If not, then Versa will create the tag as a new quick tag.
- Quick Tag in versa will have a color assigned to it. This can be changed under setup>point of sales>quick tags
- Also, we will show the tags on the order in the picklist listing page as a new column called Tags (The same way we show the tags in the order listing page). Also, we will show the tag when viewing a picklist and show the tags next to the order number.
[VA-8534] - Modify the Open PO listing page to show custom fields on PO
- Versa has added a new setting to set up>purchase order>Show Custom Fields For Purchase Orders On the Open Orders Page.
- Users can now check this to have all the custom fields associated with the purchase order show up on the Open PO page (orders, open PO). Once this is checked, all the custom fields and the associated values will be displayed as additional columns (to the left of the total column) on the open PO page.
[VA-8548] - Show qty allocated for each line when setting " Automatically Allocate Quantity on Sales Order " is turned on
- Versa has added a feature that automatically auto allocated the quantity on the Sales order.
- Allocated was only visible when the setting Allow Assignment of Facility and Allocation by Facility at Order Item is on. We changed it to include this setting as well.
[VA-8550] - Add new filter to accounting transaction report to filter by internal organization transaction id
- Versa has added a new filter on the accounting transaction report that allows users to filter by internal organization transaction ID.
[VA-8551] - Change product backorder listing report to show products on backorder by default. Add an option to also show unshipped orders that have enough quantity
- We have changed the report to product backorder/ unshipped listing it will now show products on backorder only ( quantity on hand + Quantity on PO - quantity allocated not due to sales order - quantity on SO < 0).
- Users can revert the report to the previous behavior by checking the option "show all unshipped orders"
- All quantities are converted to a stocking unit for reporting.