[VA-8447] - Handle case when Shopify changes a payment amount after authorization
[VA-8561] - Sales Channel Filter on Open Orders no longer works
[VA-8430] - Create a Barcode label report for tri-state
- Versa has added a new report "Barcode label report" under the reports section.
- The barcode value is taken from the part number and the stocking description as it is shown below the barcode
- The label is created as a report which should have report options to affect the margin used in the PDF
- The user can also check the button "Show price" if required.
[VA-8506] - The user can reorder the order in a shipment batch
- Versa has added a new feature that enables the user to reorder the line items in a shipment batch.
- When orders are added to the shipment batch, Versa will sort the order by order dates and assign the correct sort order (from 1 to xx). (sort order can be blank for existing shipment batch items)
- Versa has modified the shipment batch show view so users can rearrange the order of items.
- The user will click on the icon and bring up a modal to enter the line number.
- In addition to the sort order field, Versa also added a new field Load # which is a number user will enter in free form. Show this field for each row and the user can click on it.
- Also, added a new field # of Pallets which is something the user enters like Load Number.
- For each row, there is a save button (which is hidden until the 2 new fields Load # and Number of Pallets are changed). When save is clicked, the 2 new fields are saved for the row.
[VA-8564] - When downloading Shopify orders, Use shipping rules to determine the shipping service to apply