[VA-8400] - Editing a sales order shipping address clears out the sales agent
[VA-8413] - Apply Prepayment disappears from the list after a posted transaction
[VA-8433] - Error when Commit a service on Production Build
[VA-8571] - Sales agent summary by the customer and by product -not showing all sales agents
[VA-8581] - Prices with dimensions not populating when creating orders
[VA-8446] - Schedule Any Reports To Be Emailed on a user-specified schedule
- In Versa, users can currently email a report on demand and we will extend this to allow users to have a report scheduled to be emailed regularly. Versa has added new options to the email popup (click on the email report button).
- When the new checkbox "Schedule Recurring Email Delivery" is checked, the button Save Schedule is shown, and send email button is hidden. The 2 new select for frequency and time are also shown
- When Schedule Recurring Email Delivery is unchecked, the button Save Schedule is hidden and the button Send email is shown. The 2 new selects Frequency and Time are also hidden.
- Frequency select will show "Daily, Weekly, and Monthly" When weekly is selected, an additional select appears, We will show a list of weekdays (Monday to Sunday) for a user to select. When monthly is selected, additional select with the options "First day of the month, last day of the month, Specific day of the month). When a specific Day of the month is selected, we will show another selection for the user to choose which day of the month. The options will be from 1-31.
[VA-8530] - SO has a link to quote when an order is created from the quote
- In Versa when a sale quote is created into a sales order, we need to save the link so we know the order is from which quote. Users can convert a quote into order when viewing a quote.
- One order item can have one related quote item.
- Versa shows the link for each SO line when viewing a sales order. Related to Quote XYZ Line 1
- Right now, Versa allows a sales quote to be created into a sales order many times since the system does not store the link. With this new change, we will not allow users to convert a quote into an order (the button will be hidden) if we have a quote in which all the quote items are linked to sales order items.
- When converting a quote into a new sales order, if any of the quote items have related order items, we will skip it from the new sales order.
- This case can happen when a quote is in a sales order and a user delete some lines from the sales order. Then the user tries to convert a quote into an order again, only lines that are not in the existing sales order are to be added to the new sales order.
[VA-8556] - The user can quickly create invoice items from shipped order items for one order
- In Versa when a sales order items are shipped and the option to create a new invoice is not checked on the new shipment page. Order shipment is created and no invoice is created.
- The workflow is for the user to go create an invoice for the customer and then in the invoice item form, chose the link to shipments.
- All the shipped order items are listed individually and if an order has many lines, the user has to choose the lines one by one which can take a while.
- We have added a new option to Say "Link to Order #123" This allows the user to choose all the un-invoice order items for the order. The user will choose Link to Order #123 and then click on Create for the item, the system will create one invoice line for each un-invoiced order item for the selected order.
[VA-8572] - When a CSV for an emailed report is too large, send the zipped version
- Versa now enables larger files to be zipped and sent to the customer when requested in the mail.
[VA-8573] - Add a new setting to auto-select and generate a shipping label on the shipment page
- Versa has added a new setting to Setup>Outgoing SO Shipments>Auto Select and Generate Shipping Label Based on Shipping Preferences.
- If this is selected, if an order has shipping preference set with the carrier service to use and the carrier name when the order is shipped and the getting shipping rate button is clicked, the system will automatically select the shipping method specified in shipping preference from methods that are returned from the carrier.
- So a label is generated without the user having to click on the button next to each shipping method.
[VA-8578] - Released Shopify order still imported as on hold
- Versa order is showing as on hold but the Shopify order was held and then released. We now get the update to release the order.
[VA-8582] - Rename sales backorder reports and add filter
- Versa has renamed sales back order by order, by item, by the customer to open sales order by order, by item, by customer
- We have also added a new checkbox Show Backordered products to open sales orders by item report. This allows users to see products that have insufficient qty to fulfill outstanding orders.
[VA-8583] - Skip scanning for bin location in packing mode. A Bin location scan is not required when handling products just residing in one bin location
- Versa has added a feature that enables users to skip scanning for bin locations in packing mode. A bin location scan is not required when handling products just residing in one bin location.
[VA-8584] - Shopify: Add a new setting to control importing of vendors as suppliers
- Versa has added a new setting for Shopify that enables users to control the importing of vendors as suppliers.
- This can be found under the settings for products.
[VA-8592] - Generate shipping labels on the pick list
- Versa has added a new setting to set up>Picklist >Get Shipping Rates And Generate Labels On Picklist. When this setting is on, the user will have the option to obtain a list of shipping quotes and generate shipping labels.
- Picklists with the state of Ready to Ship would have a button to get the shipping rate to get a list of shipping methods and upon selecting a shipping method, a label will be generated.
- We also added a setting so that when the user changes any of the dimensions and weight for shipment packages (after packing a package button is clicked), the package settings are auto. saved.
- If any of the package dimensions and weight are not filled in, when the user clicks on the getting shipping rate button, they will get a message to enter the dimension first.
[VA-8594] - A user without firm admin permission can't see the tools menu
- Versa now enables users without a firm admin permission users can access Imports and Exports or Getting Started, they can see the tools menu and the menu item Imports and Exports and Getting Started.
Comments and Suggestions
Article is closed for comments.