[VA-8513] - Trading information-Long Description can't be changed
[VA-8563] - Message regarding Over shipped Quantity
[VA-8576] - Shopify - Sync Orders - unknown attribute 'on hold' and Exception: There are no selected invoice items
[VA-8580] - Shopify - Update Products - The item was not updated
[VA-8585] - The kit shipped split up does not equal the whole number on an invoice
[VA-8590] - Bills reflected twice under different categories in bills>Reports>TAX REPORTS
[VA-8591] - Customer record cannot be edited because it is linked to an anonymous user for portal
[VA-8601] - Customer matching issue
[VA-8465] - Shopify fulfillment update shows capture error
[VA-8493] - Update the 1099 form for the year 2022
- Versa has added 1099 forms for the year 2022
[VA-8509] - Add in transit column and available to ship in the inventoried product listing page
- Versa has added columns 'in transit' and 'available to ship on the inventoried product listing page.
- The 'in transit' column will show the qty in unposted shipment receipts as in transit.
- The 'available to ship' column will show the qty available in the partial which is qty on hand, minus qty allocated.
- The visibility is controlled by a new setting in setup>UI/feature setting>PO Shipment Receipts> "Show Unposted Shipment As in Transit"
- Tooltip, show unposted shipment receipts as qty in transit in the inventoried product listing and in the product inventory tab" When the qty in transit column is visible, the qty on PO number will be changed to show outstanding qty on purchase order minus quantity in transit.
[VA-8552] - Add facility as a filter to purchase backorder by supplier report
- In Versa, users can now filter by a facility code in the report Purchase backorder by supplier.
[VA-8558] - Custom GL Detail Report changes for AELF
- Versa has added a Custom GL report for the client AELF
[VA-8567] - Shopify: Add a setting to control if Vendor on the product is imported as a new supplier in Versa
- Versa has added a new setting to webstore setting "Import Vendor as Suppliers"
- Tooltip: "Use the vendor field on Shopify products as supplier names. During product sync and product import, create the vendor as suppliers"
- This setting is off for new webstores and on for existing ones.
[VA-8602] - Refine permission levels in the General Ledger menu
- Versa has enhanced the user permission for 'GL Posting' permission to allow users to access additional GL-related items
- User with permission can see the General Ledger menu, chart of accounts all, list transactions(all, exclude reversal), reconciliation menu items, and fixed assets.
- Users with Manual GL transactions can access list transactions, new G/l Entry
[VA-8616] - Add a new field to store packed users
- Versa will now store both the picker and the packer with each picklist.
[VA-8617] - Default quantity to pick or pack on picklist with a new setting
- Versa has added a new setting 'Default Quantity to Pick on Screen'
- User will now only be required to enter the number if it is different than the full quantity. The remaining quantity to pick and pack defaults as well.
[VA-8618] - The auto allocation option does not appear under More when editing an order
- Versa has added an auto allocation option under more when editing an order.
[VA-8621] - Add new setting to product backorder report to exclude Qty on PO
- Versa has added a new setting to the product backorder report to exclude qty on PO.
- To determine if a product is on back order, the quantity on PO can be excluded from the calculation so if a product has enough qty on PO but non on hand, it will still be shown as short.
[VA-8566] - Return sales order status and Provide Invoice link via API
- In Versa when sales order items are shipped and the option to create a new invoice is not checked on the new shipment page. Order shipment is created and no invoice is created.
- The workflow is for the user to go create an invoice for the customer and then choose a link to shipments in the invoice item form. All the shipped order items are listed individually and if an order has many lines, the user has to choose the lines one by one which can take a while.
- Versa has added a new option to Say "Link to Order #123". This allows the user to choose all the un-invoiced order items for the order. The user will choose Link to Order #123 and then click on Create for the item, the system will create one invoice line for each un-invoiced order item for the selected order.
[VA-8395] - The firm can get URL to view invoices anonymously through API
- A firm can retrieve the URL to view an invoice (access invoice through a key same process when emailing an invoice to a customer from the app) from the API for the invoice.
- Add a new method invoice link which will return a link to view the invoice. This way, a firm can generate an invoice through our API and then send the link to their customer for presentation and also for online payment