[VA-8553] - Error When Editing Quantity on Bill Line Item Involving Installment Payment
[VA-8565] - Pending billable expenses not clearing after invoice creation
[VA-8662] - Custom GL detail report triplicates
[VA-8663] - Duplicate project number in Income statement only
[VA-8569] - Generate forecast for products using historical averages
- In Versa, we support importing sales forecasts and we will now allow users to download a populated template with all existing products loaded. Versa will be using the monthly average to calculate the sales forecast for products.
- We have added a new link in tools, imports, and exports, Import Sales Forecast for Products. Auto. generate forecast based on last 3 month sales. Tooltip: "The system will calculate the forecast for next month based on sales of the average of the last 3 months"
- The monthly average will be calculated by dividing the total by 3. Examples: If a product has sales in 2 units, it will have 2 rows in the forecast file. If the product has sales in 3 different facilities, it will have 3 rows in the file. So the forecast is by the facility and by the measurement unit.
- Note: If a product has had no sales in the last 3 months, do not include it in the file.
[VA-8608] - PO Planner changes for Candy Warehouse
- On the PO Planning Page, Versa has added a new checkbox (see the new setting for this ) to filter Products by the Versa Product custom field 'Is Discontinued'
- .Users will use the checkbox to determine if they want to see hidden Products or not. The hidden field on Product will be equivalent to the IS_DISCONTINUED field in NetSuite.
- Versa added a new setting area to set up>PO planer to choose which custom field to filter by. Only one custom field can be chosen now.
- Versa has also added a new setting area to set up>PO planer and allows the user to choose which custom fields (on part)to show in the po planner as additional columns
- Also added new columns to show the supplier part number, Secondary Vendor # which is a custom field on products (user will configure setting to show this custom field), Purchase Unit (the unit from the approved supplier record),
- For the new column to show a custom field on product "Season" (user will configure the setting to show this custom field)
- When a supplier is chosen and the unit on the approved supplier record is a different unit Versa will show the quantity in the approved supplier's unit. So we should show the qty in the supplier's unit as well to assist the user.
- Versa will Show the recommended qty in the supplier's unit in the recommended qty column. As the user types in qty in the qty to order text box, show the equivalent unit in the supplier unit as well.
- This additional conversion is only needed if the supplier's order unit is different from the stocking unit on parts.
- When PO is created the system is already looking at the supplier's measurement unit and converting qty on the stocking unit to the approved vendor unit and using that as qty on the newly created PO.
[VA-8634] - Add a new setting to support the margin
- Versa has added a new setting to allow users to show margin instead of markup on order items, quote items, and invoice item forms. The new settings are below the existing settings to show markup and cost for orders, quotes, and invoices.
- The setting to show markup and margin are mutually exclusive, the user cannot select both of them.
- When the price is changed:
If the price is changed to blank, then no recalculation is done.
If there is a cost and price entered regardless if the margin is blank or not, the system recalculates the margin.
If there is a margin and price entered but the cost is blank, the system recalculates the cost.
- The cost is changed:
If the margin is blank and there is a cost and price, the margin is recalculated.
If there is a margin and cost entered, the price is recalculated
- When the margin is changed:
If there is a cost and margin entered, the price is recalculated.
Comments and Suggestions
Article is closed for comments.