[VA-8589] - The invoice page is slow and error's out when selecting the dimension for the invoice line item
[VA-8644] - Shopify - Syncing API Product - undefined method
[VA-8647] - Purchase backorder by item report not showing additional lines with the same product
[VA-8660] - Optimize Speed of Bills Aging Report
[VA-8662] - Custom GL detail report triplicates
[VA-8536] - Shopify Refund posting will use the payment gateway mapping
- Versa has added the ability to route payment by a payment gateway
- When a refund is imported in Versa, we would need to use the same mapping to post the refund to the correct GL account (if the refund is to refund to cash and not to the customer deposit account)
[VA-8568] - Create a new liquid form for Shipment Batch and use it for Printing of Shipment Batch as Manifest Document
- Versa has added a print button to the shipment batch view page and the user can print the batch. Call the button "Print Manifest"
- Add a new Liquid form type called Shipment Batch and create a new default shipment batch liquid form.
- When the print button is clicked, the new liquid form is used to create a PDF for printing.
- Use the example from the client as an example:
The Top will be Driver Manifest (the party company name of the internal organization the shipment batch belongs to)
Leave the mileage out and in the blank. Truck # will come from the route field on the order object. The driver will come from a custom field (to be added by the user) on the sales order.
Sort the batch items by load # in reverse order.
The load #and # of pallets will come from the new fields added. The Stop# is the reverse of load #. If a batch has 3 items and there is load 1, 2, 3. The stop # for each load is 3, 2, 1 and we will display the items sorted by stop location name showing the name of the company
The address is the address of the ship to the address of the order. If there is no ship-to address for an order, use the address on the customer record.
[VA-8586] - Ship non-inventoried products together with the order on the shipment posting page via the new setting. Also, handle service items in KIT
- In Versa when a user uses picklist to pick the products and then post shipments, non-inventoried products on the orders are skipped (non-inventoried products cannot be picked on picklist) so when the shipment is posted, the lines with the non-inventoried product are not included in the shipment.
- Versa has now added a way for users to include such lines automatically in the shipment when the line totals are zero.
- Versa has added a new setting in Setup>Outgoing SO shipment Including Non-Inventoried Items on Invoices After Shipment Is Posted.
- When this setting is on and when a shipment is posted, the system will check if order lines with non-inventoried products and their total is zero are included in the shipment, if not, they will be added to the invoice (with no shipment created). Normally, non-inventoried products can be shipped on the shipment page but for shipments created from the picklist, non-inventoried products are not excluded.
- This is only done the first time any of the order lines are shipped. This is for the case when the user creates a pick list to ship an order, non-inventoried products are not picked and therefore not included on the shipment page. If a user goes to the regular shipment page, they can choose to ship non-inventoried products.
- Also if the user ships a KIT with a service and an inventoried product (service was recently added to the kit), only the product can be shipped. The system also includes any of the services in the related kit on the resulting invoice. This is controlled by the existing setting Include Service Items on Invoices After Shipment Is Posted
[VA-8678] - Show the Unit multiplier Under the purchase unit in the PO planner if the purchase unit is different from the stocking unit
[VA-8679] - Add an option to make the PO planner always show all products
- Versa has added a new setting to Setup>PO planner settings to include all products