[VA-8664] - Shopify: On hold, order remains in open orders after they are shipped in Shopify or canceled in Shopify
[VA-8671] - The non-zero report does not match the inv Qty on hand report
[VA-8677] - Account balances in cash accounts do not agree with the current cash position in Dashboard
[VA-8480] - Implement special bin location using identification type and add bin location transfer
- Versa has now introduced a feature that will allow users to define a special bin location type that is unpickable.
- Also, we have added a new field to the container type "not pickable". When a bin location type is not pickable, it means the user cannot ship or pick the quantity residing in the bin.
- On the shipment page, the user can select which bin location to pick the quantity from, and hide the bin that is marked as unpickable.
- When a user will pick an unpickable bin Versa will show the error message "This bin location 'xx' is not pickable. Choose another bin location or move the quantity out of this bin location.
- On the pick list show page, there is also a list to show bin locations. A user can also hide bin location that is unpickable.
- To facilitate the moving of quantity from one bin location to another, we have also added a transfer bin location quantity feature.
- To do a transfer users currently have to go to bin location transactions. Reduce the quantity from the origin bin and then increase qty in the destination bin.
- We have added another menu item to products, Warehouse management, "Bin Location Transfer". On this new page, the user will choose an origin bin location and a destination bin location and then qty to transfer.
- After posting the transfer, the user will reduce qty at the origin bin and increase qty at the destination bin.
[VA-8600] - Bin transfers reorder fields
- Versa has added an option for Bin Transfer Orders.
- To initiate a transfer a user needs to select the product first and then Versa will update the transfer from and transfer list to only be container/bin location used by the product.
[VA-8626] - Auto pick picklist and other enhancements
- A new button is added to the picklist page Auto Pick. When it is clicked, the system will pick the quantity for each line on the picklist based on what quantities are available (qty available). Any items that are short will be indicated (in Yellow) on the screen (existing feature).
- On the shipment screen, the user can request labels by creating as many carrier packages as needed for the shipment and not be restricted by the shipment packages created from Versa pick pack process. The labels and the tracking numbers will be saved in versa when the shipment is posted. We have added a button on the shipment page "Add Package" and the user can create a new package (with no order shipment item related). This link will only show up after at least one shipment package with items has been created. Also, added a new setting to show this button. The button is added to the setup, outgoing SO shipment, "Allow New Shipment Packages Be Created Without Items". Tooltip: "If you want to create new shipment packages but not relate the packages to the order items, activate this setting and you will see a new button 'Add Package" on the shipment page".