[VA-8512] - Various Shopify import errors for client
[VA-8615] - Unposted Bills not showing under UNPOSTED
[VA-8659] - When you Project Tag a SO Line or a PO Line, it Deletes the Unit Price
[VA-8682] - Add Variant - is not fully visible
[VA-8684] - Add visual indication to help user finish entering credit card for payment.
[VA-8685] - Return Serial Number that are related to Invoice Item from API
[VA-8687] - Unable to Pull Internal References into sales report
[VA-8699] - User cannot post shipment with a kit parent and the line has an discount
[VA-8700] - Negatives on Sales Orders?
[VA-8702] - Negative numbers showing for "on SO" for older orders
[VA-8712] - Refactor test for price lookup
[VA-8717] - Account transaction summary report only gives error
[VA-8721] - Custom GL Report AELF Transaction Date should be the Bill Date
[VA-8681] - Purchase backorder by item report has received products
[VA-8643] - Send tracking number from Versa to woo
- Versa cloud ERP when a shipment is posted, if the tracking is provided Versa now will send it to Woo Commerce.
[VA-8648] - Shopify API depreciation April 2023
- Migrate to API version 2022-07.
[VA-8653] - Include pick list link on sales order/invoice
- Versa has added a feature where if an order has related picklist, when viewing the order, it now has a section on the order page: Related Picklists
- Also, if an invoice is from orders that have related picklists, Versa will show the same information.
[VA-8672] - Add USPS Flat Rate Box option with the EasyPost
- In Versa users wants to pass a list of pre-defined package names to save money using these packages
- We have added a new option to shipping carrier setup for EasyPost. A checkbox "Use predefined packages"
- Once this is checked, Versa will show a list of pre-defined packages on the shipments/new page for user to select.
- We also allow user to get shipping rate and labels on the picklist show view. Go to setup, feature settings, picklist , "Get Shipping Rates And Generate Labels On Picklist" to turn on getting shipping rate on the picklist show page.
- When the new setting to use pre-defined package is on(check of the current firm has any active shipping carrier with the kind easy post and with the setting to show pre-defined packages), we will list a list of packages from UPS, USPS, FedEx for now .
- User will be able to choose from a list of pacakges (a new field to be added). Once a pre-defined package is selected, there is no need for user to fill in the package dimension (there are required at the moment). Weight is still required.
- When not selected, everything works the current way.
[VA-8675] - Create export for product identifications
- Currently in Versa users can import product identifications. We have added a feature that enables users to export them.
- Versa has added an export product identification as a link to tools, getting started, production identification.
[VA-8694] - Customize picklist forms for Tri-state
[VA-8710] - User can create invoice from the un-invoice order shipment report
- In Versa when user goes to invoices, Un-invoiced shipment report, users can see a list of order shipments to be invoiced.
- Versa has further enhance this to allow user to create the invoices directly from this page. This will save them time to have to go to invoice new to create the invoice.
- If an order shipment is not posted, Versa has added a link to take user to the shipment page to allow them to post the shipment.
- If order shipment is posted, then user can choose to create invoices from the posted shipments. It is possible a customer has a few un-invoiced order shipments from different orders.
- User can also choose which one to invoice now.
- If user choose order shipment from different orders, we will create a invoice following payment terms on the first order. Once invoice is created, redirect the page to the invoice.
[VA-8711] - Event log filtering by event detail type
- Versa has now added a filter on the Events page, that will enable the users to filter the events they want to see.
Comments and Suggestions
Article is closed for comments.