[VA-8773] - Quote history should show only history for product selected in the current quote line. Also show detail about sales order.
[VA-8761] - Shipping Method field is not displayed correctly
[VA-8777] - Fully shipped order still open
[VA-8399] - User can associate PO order item to production build
- In Versa user can currently associate PO order item to work orders. From the PO item form, there is a list of work order to be selected.
- Versa has now extend this capability to also support Production build (both work order and build inherits from work efforts).
- Also we want to support assigning non inventory product (product with no part) to production build (and eventually work order)
- First add a setting to support this in Setup, UI/Feature settings, Purchase Orders. "Link purchase order items to production build". Tooltip "Associate a purchase order to a production build so when the items on purchase orders are received, the cost of the items are included as cost of the production build"
- When this setting is on, we will show a new select in the PO item form with label "Production Builds" and user can choose a production build that is not closed . This link will be saved and user can unlink the build if the build has not been closed or the PO order item has not been received.
- We will show an assigned purchase order section in the show view of the production build.
- During posting of shipment receipts, if a PO order item with inventoried product (product with part)is received, we will post the cost of the received inventoried product into the WIP account of the production build.
- If a PO item is with a non -inventoried products and it is received, we will post the cost of the received product (using the PO item price) to the WIP account of the production build.
[VA-8401] - Work order and Build Improvements
Add Work center operation, and operation sequences
- BOM step is renamed to BOM sequences
- Added a new model for Operations (the name in the previous BOM step is the name of operations). This is used to define operation used in BOM. An operation can be used in many BOM .
- We have also added a new option under setup>company to create work center and add menu to create Operations
- Steps are now assigned by choosing from a list of operations previously defined when editing or creating a new BOM item. A BOM sequence has a sequence number and operation. The sequence number is used to group parts or service for a build .
- When editing a BOM, user can add new operations to the BOM and assign it a sequence number. An operation can only be included once in the same BOM but an operation can be used multiple times in different BOMs.
- A BOM sequence can include no products or services.
- Work center is assigned to each operation sequence. When viewing a BOM, user can assign a work center to a specific operation sequence . Users can also unassign an operation sequence from a work center.
- Work center for operation sequence is not required.
- Versa has also added BOM as a top menu item and renamed it to Manufacturing. Only users with BOM permission can view this new menu item.
- Versa has also changed the production build listing page to be data table with sorting and searching
Build and Work orders
- User can now start and complete Operation Sequences. When a sequence is not started, the qty to use column is defaulted to zero so user do not accidentally commit material to it. When a sequence is completed, the qty to use column is also default to zero. User can still commit material to it if they forgot to commit before marking the sequence complete.
- A user can remove a BOM item from the material list (if the BOM is not to be used with this build /work order).
- A user can add a Non-BOM item with operation sequence so new item is added to the right sections. Non-BOM item can also be removed after adding.
- Users can uncommit material on production build
- Users can commit qty on non-inventoried products (added through BOM definition). Since it has no inventory, the cost commit to the build/work order is calculating using the qty committed times the purchase price of non-inventory products. User can set up a fake supplier ("internal usage") and create a purchase price for this supplier.
- If a build/work order has operation sequences defined , it cannot be closed until all sequences are marked as complete. A sequence can be started, completed or restart if completed.
- Parts do not have to be assigned to a operation sequence. The build or work order will show all the sequences defined so user can mark them complete or started
Rename team member to resources
- Team member is called Resource and a new resource type added with 2 options. Human Resources and Machines Resources.
- On the resource listing page, add filter to filter resource by human resource or machine resource.
- A new duration field is added when a resource is assigned to a BOM. this will be the default number of hours to record for a resource when used in a build/work order.
- When a resource is added to a work order/build and there is no timesheet applied for this resource, Users can click on a apply default duration to apply the duration set up at the BOM definition as a new timesheet entry to the work order/build. Once a timesheet is stored for the resource, the apply default duration is hidden.
Timesheet listing page
Timesheets are also added to the new manufacturing menu
- We changed the timesheet listing page to have pages and show related work order or builds for a timesheet entry.
Import and exports
- New fields added to BOM import for work center, operation sequence name, operation sequence number (for work center names, BOM operation name, BOM sequence number). New operation will be created if the operation does not always exists during import.
- User can import/export BOM sequences. New operation will be created if does not already exist. There is no separate import just for operations.
- User can import/export work centers.
- User can import/export resources with cost and billable rates (team member previously)
[VA-8692] - User can post a shipment on the picklist show page
- Versa has added a new feature when a picklist is marked as ready to ship, Versa will show the shipment post option similar to the shipment/new page.
- We have added these options to the picklist page when the setting " Get Shipping Rates And Generate Labels On Picklist " (from setup>ui/feature settings>picklist) is on.
[VA-8708] - Enhancements to accounting transaction import
- Import is from Tools, Imports and exports, Accounting Transaction Import. There are a number of optional fields we have simplified the template provided to the user.
Quick Import format
Provide a new template called "Quick Import Format" for user to download. Use this format for most of your imports and only essential fields are needed.
The quick import will have the following columns:
The required fields are:
gl_account_number or gl_account_name, date, amount
Import will be modified to support both formats and to not required as many fields as it currently does.
if transaction_id is not provided, all the lines will be grouped by transaction date. All lines with the same transaction date will be imported in one accounting transaction. Otherwise, the lines are grouped by transaction_id and for each transaction_id, post one accounting transaction with all the lines with the same transation_id. this is existing logic.
If currency_code is not provided, the currency used is the currency of the GL account (call currency(interal_org_id) on gl_acccount model). multiplier defaults to 1. If the currency of the GL account is different from the currency of the current internal organization, multiplier is then an required field and cannot be blank.
The full template has the debit and credit columns, we will support a new column amount (there is still support for debut or credit field). Either amount should be provided or one of debit or credit column should be provided. If amount is provided, we will use this rule to translate amount into debit or credit .
if default_debit_credit_flag return true for gl_account, (default_debit_credit_flag is a method)
if amount is positive, then amount is a credit,
if amount is negative, then amount is a debit.
if default_debit_credit_flag return false for gl_account,
if amount is positive, then amount is a debit,
if amount is negative, then amount is a credit.
[VA-8779] - Bill API: Return additional detail about shipment receipts for bill items
[VA-8787] - Add scope checking for API access
- When subscribing to a new client application, the access required for the application is clearly listed and user will agree to the access level to subscribe to the application.
- This will also log the API access.