[VA-8703] - Auto Pick button is still displayed after the items are manually picked
[VA-8756] - Visual inventory chart does not match inventory
[VA-8903] - Creating bills, editing bills and linking bills very slow for suppliers with a lot of past PO items
[VA-8906] - Error in Shopify sync after inventory is updated
[VA-8909] - Reading committed quantity in Shopify inventory to determine open qty in Shopify for Inventory Import
- In Versa as part of inventory import (first import or importing Shopify inventory as part of regular sync), we need to determine the qty that is on order not yet shipped in Shopify. This is currently done by fetching unfulfilled orders .
- Versa will now use the new Committed quantity returned by Shopify from inventory level . This would be the open quantity in Shopify
[VA-8910] - Add a new setting to control if quantity accepted on new receipt page is defaulted
- Versa has added a new setting 'Default Quantity To Receipt on New Receipt Page' to Setup>PO shipment receipts. If this is checked, the quantity accepted field is defaulted to the remaining qty on the PO , if not check, the qty accepted is zero.
- Please Note: For new firm and existing firms, this setting is on by default.
[VA-8912] - Show a link to the invoice that is created to bill for project related expenses in project view
- Versa will now show a link to the invoice that is created to bill for project related expenses in project view. The related invoice link will be shown next to the edit project button as shown below.
[VA-8914] - New report to list sales by sales order
- Versa has created a new report that will list sales by sales order.