[VA-8919] - Can no longer connect to a new power BI account
[VA-8925] - Large Transaction Error on Shipment Receipt
[VA-8882] - Create new KPI widgets and reorganize widget category plus dashboard changes
- In Versa Cloud ERP users will be able to customize the widget by choose the reporting period and the KPIs to show.
- Some Examples are shown below, to see more information please visit: https://support.versaclouderp.com/hc/en-us/articles/19308882518931-Efficiency-and-Interactivity-Widgets-in-Versa-Cloud-ERP
As an example: The reporting period can be current month, this quarter (calendar quarter),
this year (fiscal), last 3 months. last 6 months. last 12 months. User will have the option to choose to compare the KPI to another period. Either previous period or same period last year. When comparing data to a previous month, the system will indicate if the metric is increasing or decreasing by showing an up, down or horizontal arrow and the change in numbers.
Currently the widget categories are organized on the basis of type, Versa will now show the widgets based their function.
The new categories are
- KPI (user with financial reports permission will see them)
- Sales (user with sales permission)
- Purchase (user with Purchasing permission)
- Inventory (user with inventory control permission).
Please Note: Permission to view widgets is based on the category the widget belongs to.
- User Can Create New Custom Widget
In addition to the KPI widgets Versa Cloud ERP has also added the ability for user to create a custom widget that will be based on GL. Users can choose a few report groups and then combine the values with other of report groups.
For now, the only category the user can create new widgets in will be financial reports. This can be computed with another set of groups, user can choose to either subtract or take a % from the other groups. This can be used by user to define custom metrics to track the performance of the business.
Example: User can choose report groups that represent the marketing expense of the business and track that month over month to monitor marketing spends. Users can also total the total market expense and calculate the % over total expense to see if marketing spend is getting bigger proportion to the entire spend of the business.
When creating a new custom widget, the user who creates it can choose to share this with other users in the firm. Other users can add this new widget to their dashboard, but they cannot modify the definition of the widget (change the report groups etc.). Only the user who created the widget will be able to edit or delete the widget. Once the widget is deleted, it will be removed from the other user's dashboard as well. Users can also choose to round the calculated total to x decimal places as part of the widget definition. When choosing report groups to sum on (for first report groups and second groups), the user can only choose report groups belonging to the same account type (asset, liability, equity, revenue, expenses, contra-revenue, contra-expense, contra-asset, contra-liability).
- Other changes to widgets:
Previously, users could put the cursor on any part in the widget to move the widget. Now the user will have to click on the header to move the widget.
Users can now add reports to the dashboard by running the report and then choosing the option Add to Dashboard (except financial reports). The current options for the report will be copied over and the new report added as a new widget to the dashboard.
This widget is only visible to the current user and the user can choose to remove the widget from the list of widgets (by clicking on customize). There is no edit for such a widget as we copy most settings from the report itself. Users can however click on the widget setting when the widget is visible. This will bring up all the report options for the report to change.
[VA-8913] - Support multiple invoices be created for a project
- In Versa A user can log timesheets against a project . The user will First assign resource to the project by clicking on add resource button. The resource (team member) assigned to the project needs to have a billable hours rate set up so add a billable rate for the resource .
- A User can click on create invoice to create invoice containing all the timesheet item as an invoice but once the invoice is created from a project, the button is hidden.
- When a user has ongoing projects where timesheets are added along the way and there is a need to create multiple invoices to bill for the time.
- Versa as now added the capability that will enable users to add multiple invoice for the project.
[VA-8799] - Confirm Identity based on location
- In Versa when a user logs in, we will check the IP address they are logging in from and see the location of the user is previously known. If not, we will send a SMS message (for user that has a verified phone number ) with 6 digits , user must confirm the 6 digits before they can be logged in.