[VA-8986] - Follow up notes marked DONE come back after refresh
[VA-8992] - Barcode labels location cut off
[VA-8998] - Reversed Shipments are added to invoice when linking to order shipments by sales order number
[VA-9002] - Quote is not fetched for sync after its opportunity gets closed
[VA-8908] - Improve speed of Shopify Inventory sync
[VA-8941] - Address verification for shipping addresses
- Versa has added a limited Address Verification feature. The limit for this version is 100 lookups per month.
- Versa offers a subscription for this feature, if the company needs more than 100 address lookups per month.
- Please contact Versa Support for Pricing.
[VA-8962] - Shopify: New setting to push inventory quantities from multiple facilities to Shopify
- In the shopify webstore setting, user can choose one primary facility to associate order to. Versa has added the ability to include additional facility for inventory quantity only.
"Include quantity from these additional facilities when pushing inventory".
- This setting is only visible if user chooses to push inventory from versa to shopify . Also, it is only visible if the firm has more than 1 facility. User can choose from a facility that is not 'TX" and not the primary facility.
- Please Note that Versa also has a feature that can associate facility to an internal organization. When this feature is on, we will need to scope the facility by the current internal organization.
When this is checked , we will combine the quantity on hand from multiple facilities to push. The cost (if to be published) is also combined from multiple facilities.
[VA-9005] - Add transaction filter date range to reconciliation and add auto check
- Versa Reconciliation now has a transaction date range to limit the number of transactions matching a given period. This will allow users to filter unreconciled transaction by date.
- User can also click on auto check to mark transactions that are imported from the bank as cleared. This reduces the number of times user has to manually clear transaction for a reconciliation.
[VA-9006] - Hide certain fields sales /purchase header when editing
- In Versa When editing a sales or purchase order, there can be many fields for the header and this makes the line items appear lower in the page. Versa will make the full header visible in the create view . When editing order, user will only be shown the first row of the header and can click on a link to show all fields of the header.
[VA-9009] - Move buttons for quotes to be at the bottom like the rest of the app
- Versa has moved the action button at the bottom of the screen for quotes just as they are for the orders and invoices pages.
[VA-8965] - Change the adjustments called rounding to adjustment for imported eBay orders
- In Versa for ebay orders users add a record for order item adjustments. Since its for a positive or negative amount Versa has changed this to say adjustment as it can be used for discounts or surcharge.