[VA-9015] - New Supplier Shipping Address - fields overlap
[VA-9023] - Import CSV option missing from sales order edit page
[VA-9028] - Reconciliation not showing payment made to credit card GL accounts when payment is made through Misc. Payments.
[VA-9020] Fix inventory profile calculation.
[VA-8976] - Add new field for website in customer and suppliers
- Versa has added a new field to party table called website. This field will apply to both suppliers and customers, firms and internal organizations.
[VA-9013] - Create a simple UI for user to adjust inventory
- Versa has created a new UI that will ask user to enter a product, the quantity to adjust to adjustment reason, the facility to adjust. The balancing account is not required and it will be default to the expense account the product category the product belongs to.
- For serialized product, user will be asked to choose the serial number to adjust and the quantity they can adjust is either 1 or 0.
- For lotted products, user will be asked to choose a lot to adjust .
- This will be used in the inventory only product as the only way to adjust inventory.
- User can still access existing inventory adjustment by clicking on a link called Advanced Adjustment. This link will only appear for user with the permission GL Posting.
- User should be advised the advance adjustment is to be used when they need to adjust specific FIFO buckets or adjust the inventory values together with the quantity.
[VA-9022] - Update icons used in the application
- Versa has updated all icons used by the application.
[VA-9030] - Make update order header button always visible when editing purchase and sales orders
[VA-9031] - Reduce left menu width and replace manufacturing menu with Production. Move most settings under feature settings to be a popup window.
- Versa has renamed manufacturing menu to Production.