[VA-8937] - Auto calculate reorder point for inventory statistics and use in PO Planner
- Versa will now automatically calculate reorder point based on this formula:
Average Daily Unit Sales x average Lead Time + Safety stock.
- Safety stock is the same as minimal stock in reorder point when versa calculates it. Max stock will be same as target stock
- The re-order point will be automatically calculated only for parts with the detail metrics option on.
- We will add a new field called auto_calc to reorder setpoint which stores the setpoint the system calculates to be. Set point record entered by the user will have the flag auto_calc to be false.
- Versa will calculate reorder point as the same time we refresh other metrics for parts. We first look for the existence of a reorder setpoint record that has the auto_calc flag with reorder quantity measurement unit id set to part's unit and minimum level measurement unit id as part's unit.
- When we have a part with both a auto calc and user entered reorder point, we will use the user entered one. So user will be informed by setting the reorder point, they are overriding the system calculated reorder points.
- Versa will Display both the user entered or system calculated reorder points in the reorder points tab. The system calculated one will be read only and cannot be modified by user.
PO Planner changes
- Currently in Versa, the PO planner uses the minimal inventory level in calculation. Going forward Versa will now check for the system calculated reorder set point and user entered. If user has entered a re-order point the User entered one will be used.
- We have also changed the label " Minimum Inventory Levels " to " Minimum Inventory Levels and Reorder Points" and changed Consider Minimum Inventory Levels to a radio button.
- Versa has also add a new radio button Use Reorder Quantity if present next to Consider Minimum Inventory Levels Only one of 'Consider Minimum Inventory Levels ' and 'Use Reorder Quantity if present' can be checked. When Use Reorder Quantity if present is checked, product that is below the reorder quantity is included in the PO planner. If there is no reorder quantity, then minimal quantity is used instead.
[VA-9010] - Import emails from salesforce opportunities to Versa quote
- Versa will now import e-Mails from salesforce opportunities to Versa Quote
[VA-9043] - Top menu re-organization
- Versa has moved transfer orders out of Orders menu into its own main menu called Transfers
- Versa has moved purchase order out of Orders menu into its own top menu called Purchasing
- Versa has also renamed orders menu into Sales.
[VA-9047] - Simplify pricing imports
- Versa has created a new template called Simple template that requires the minimal number of fields. In addition, we have also separated columns for purchase and selling into 2 different files.
- The Existing templates are renamed to full template are also broken into purchasing and selling prices.
- There is an export for purchase price and export for selling price.
- When downloading template, the system will check if any dimension is configured for the pricing policies, add the dimension column to the price if present.
- This also affects pricing import at tools, getting started and import and exports
[VA-9049] - Show historical invoices in reports via new setting
- Versa has added a new setting under setup>feature settings>invoices to show historical invoices in invoice listing and also show historical invoices in reports.
[VA-8990] - Allow user to specify the AADL code for a new product