[VA-9044] - Shopify inventory update errors
[VA-9056] - Unable to create time sheet user
[VA-9007] - User can assign orders to a shipment batch on the open SO page under logistics when creating picklist
- In Versa users can now choose to assign orders to a non-finished shipment batch when creating picklist from allocations.
- To assign orders to a shipment batch users can do it from logistics>open SO when creating a picklist.
[VA-9026] - Propain Picklist Changes
- This is a new change request for Propain Bikes. Currently in Versa when users are in a picklist it will only show what is in stock and pickable. Versa will now show every item on the order, and items that are not in stock show up at the bottom of the list.
[VA-9039] - Allow user to specify GL account to use for returns in the product category setup.
- Versa has added a new GL account that can be specified for product category. "Return Account"
This return account is used when user click on the return link for each invoice line while viewing an invoice
- Versa will default the returns to 'GL Account to Record Return " if no account is specified.
- In addition, when linking a new invoice item to RMA receipts currently the revenue account from the product category is used but if return account is specified, the return account will be used.
- For return related to webstore and imported refunds, Versa will the refunds to go to the specific accounts so this new setting won’t affect returns from webstores
- Versa has also updated the import and export for product category to support this new field return revenue GL account. It is not a mandatory field.
[VA-9051] - Tri-state catalog report changes
- Versa will now enable, the Product category, sub department, sub category filters to allow more than one options.
[VA-9053] - User can specify multiple at product level instead at product category level
- Versa will now enable users to specify multiples at the product level instead of product category levels.
- The setting for this is Setup> Feature Setting>Product and Services>Restrict Sales Quantity in Multiple Of.
[VA-9059] - Bill with amount allocated to shipment receipts cannot be posted due to rounding errors
- Versa will now check for over allocation and adjust previous allocation to make sure the allocation amount does not go over bill amount.
[VA-9063] - Rework the new Kit page to only allow creation of new kit and not editing existing Kit
- Versa will now enable users to create a new product to be used as a kit product or choose an existing product to turn into a kit.
- When a new kit option is chosen, user will be asked to enter the product name, description, unit and category. If a user chooses an existing product, they can select from non-inventory product that is not already turned into a kit.
[VA-9066] - Customize shipment batch form for Customer