[VA-9034] - Discounts on EDI orders come in, but do not apply
[VA-9077] - Cannot turn new Company to Transaction Mode because of error
[VA-9012] - Hide less important fields for Sales quotes, RMA order, invoices and bills
- Versa will hide all but the first row of input elements in the edit view to Invoices, Sales Quotes, RMA and Bills.
- We have also added a hide field that will hide rest of the hidden fields. Clicking this will hide or unhide the fields.
[VA-9060] - Added an import for Purchase order using similar format as sales order
- Under tools>Imports and Exports Versa has added an option for Purchase order imports.
[VA-9075] - Lot and serialized parts in average costing mode
- In avg costing mode, lot and serialized parts will be tracked like FIFO inventory items (inventory value is calculated per lot and per serialized.
- When a lot or a serial item is shipped, the COGS posted to the accounting transaction would be at the FIFO basis (the exact value of the lot or the serial number shipped). When a lot or serialized item is received, we post inventory value to new inventory item created for the new lot and new serial number.