[VA-9028] - Reconciliation not showing payment made to credit card GL accounts when payment is made through Misc. Payments.
[VA-9087] - Draft Transaction does not show a post button
[VA-9095] - When editing a sales order item with a work order, the name, description of the work order should be that of the actual work order created and not the system default
[VA-9103] - Ship and delivery dates applying to all without the checkbox checked in some cases
[VA-8959] - Create facility for 3rd party and skip inventory cost update
- It is often needed for a firm to track inventory not owned by them and owned by suppliers'. This way, if the firm does drop ship, they can see how many inventory they can sell from supplier's facility.
- Versa has added a Label in the form is "Inventory Owned by 3rd Party". When a facility is created with facility type with this new flag on, this means the firm itself does not own the inventory.
- User can also optionally choose a supplier who owns the inventory when creating the new facility. label "Inventory is owned by supplier' and a text box for user to type in text to find suppliers. Users can use the auto suggest on this text box for user to find the supplier.
- Versa will skip all inventory cost transactions (which is done via accounting transaction) for parts with inventory in this facility.
- Inventory cost are posted using accounting transactions. But inventory transaction is still created so user can see the quantity on hand for parts in such facilities.
- Versa will post an accounting transaction but we will skip accounting transaction details so inventory cost are not updated.
Versa currently post's accounting transactions for inventory cost updates in the following places.
- posting of order shipments
- Posting of shipment receipts
- Posting of RMA receipts
- Posting of transfer order (for shipping and receiving)
- Posting of inventory item variance. (inventory adjustements)
- Posting of bill items when the bill item is linked to a product with a part.
- Posting of invoice item when the invoice item's product has a part.
- Posting of invoice item with a negative quantity and invoice item has a product with a part (for returns by invoice)
- Bulk inventory adjustment. We will ignore value adjustment and only adjust quantity.
- For parts in such facility, the quantity on hand, quantity allocated ,available are all non-zero but inventory cost will always be zero.
[VA-8983] - Adding Customers as new filtering options in open SO page
- Versa has now added option to filter order by customers to be added to the right of sales channel.
- User can choose one , a few or all customers to filter. Use the chosen select with multiple select options. The custom list should only be for customers with open SOs.
- This filter appear via a new setting "Show Customer Filters on Open SO Page" to setup>feature settings>outgoing SO shipment. Tooltip: "Allowing filtering by one or more customers on the open SO page under logistics" Default for the setting is false.
[VA-9026] - Picklist Changes
- Currently in Versa a picklist it will only show what is in stock and pickable.
- Versa will now show every item on the order, and items that are not in stock show up at the bottom of the list enabling users see the items that are out of stock.
[VA-9082] - Create a new bill to prepaid items on PO as deposit
- Versa has added a new button to PO view and edit view "Prepaid PO" for any PO with any items that has not been fully prepaid. The system will ask the user for the amount to prepaid, this amount will be up to PO total - any amount on bills for repaid - any inventory value that has been received but not yet paid for on a bill.
- User will enter the amount and the system will create a bill matching the result. For PO with terms that has installments, user will not be able to enter the prepaid amount, the system will follow the installment schedule and create bills based on the current installment.
[VA-9086] - Add a new setting to allow newly received inventory be allocated work order after receipt is posted
- Versa Add a setting to setup>feature setting>PO shipment receipt, "Auto Allocate Received Quantity To Pending Work Order".
- With this setting on, the system will check all the parts that have been received and see if any open work order with this parts in it can be allocated.
[VA-9100] - UPS requires new international package information
- Updated the new requirements for UPS for Mexico shipping.
[VA-9104] - Copy project from work order to invoice if a work order linked to a project is closed.
[VA-9105] - Show related timesheet cost from work order in the project view.
- Versa will now show all the related timesheet cost show up in the project view from when a work order is linked to a project.