[VA-8901] - Order came in with no taxes
[VA-9096] - Report Menu not populating names/ Some Report unable to run
[VA-9101] - User reporting quote discounts is not imported into Versa
[VA-9119] - Add Ava Tax Code to product
- In Versa users can upload AvaTax Code to product instead of product categories as a standalone setting or as a override.
[VA-9121] - Hide description and note to new communication event when creating new note
- Versa initially had fields for Note description and detail note again in the communication event area of a new case. Versa will now default the communication event that is created together with a new case to use the case description as its description.
- In addition, we also made the customer field optional field so user can case generic case not tied to a customer.
- Also, all the cases/notes related to the customer will be listed under the notes option on the customer listing page.
[VA-9126] - Skip document logging when in getting started mode
- In order to speed up import of massive number of sales order and purchase orders, invoices, Versa will skip document logging .
[VA-9052] - Main Menu Change to Respond to Click Only Instead of Hover
- Currently in Versa the main menu on the left shows the sub menu once you hover over it. This creates issue for user who move the cursor close to the menu area but do not intend to use the menu.
- Versa has now updated the left main menu to only respond to mouse clicks and not hover. Now when the user clicks on a main menu item, it will show the submenu. And the submenu will stay visible until user either click on a 'x' to close the submenu or the user click on another item in the main menu.
- Note that the main menu can also be collapse into icon only view. Need to make the in this view too.