[VA-9093] - Negatives on Sales Velocity report
[VA-9089] - Show company name as a new block in the printed check
- Currently in Versa pre-printed check does not have the company name. We have added a new field to check format but it defaults to be out of the printable area.
- Users can adjust and x and y position to move it into view.
[VA-9125] - When importing sales order items, make the part number match case in-sensitive
[VA-9138] - Follow system setting to allocate allocate order once it is imported from Repzio
- In Versa under setup>feature settings>sales order, user can choose to auto allocate sales order. When this setting is on, and when an order is imported from Repzio, Versa will allocate quantity on SO.
[VA-9143] - Invoice can be printed via a new link added to the shipment posted message
- In Versa after a new shipment is posted, if an invoice is created, users will be able to print the invoices for the shipment posted message area
[VA-9036] - Update shipping preference/ service level for Amazon FBM Orders
- Versa will now get the shipping service level for FBM orders on the screen during shipping.
[VA-9057] - Custom Fields need to only load from current entity(internal organization)
- Versa has added a feature that will enable users to make the custom fields specific to the entity.
- Users will need to go to the specific Entity for which they need the custom fields to be exclusive for and from under Setup>Feature settings>customer fields, users will have to edit each custom field line item that they do not want to see in other entities, for this there is a new check box "For current entity only". This will make the custom field exclusive to the entity.
[VA-9024] - Add notes for inventory adjustment
- When adjusting inventory (inventory item variance record UI is products menu>product adjustments), Versa has added a new field called Note and user can type in note for a new adjustment.
- Also, when an inventory item variance is posted, the accounting transaction will have the note included.