[VA-9157] - Pending billable expenses
[VA-9169] - Update error message when creating picklist from SO (when SO line item has 0 qty)
[VA-9070] - Add Supplier MOQ and unit to pricing policy import/export
- Versa will now import and export minimum order quantities of suppliers for pricing policies.
- This is available on the full version of the template.
[VA-9162] - Use can specify GL account to use by variance reason code.
- Versa has added a new field when editing inventory variance reasons this field is for the GL account to use for balancing account.
- In Versa currently, When doing inventory adjustment, either simple mode or advanced mode, if a variance reason is chosen and it has a GL account saved Versa will use this account as the balancing account.
- Versa now in advanced mode of Inventory Adjustment User can choose a different GL account when they select a different variance reason.
- If there no GL account present, Versa uses the expense account of the category of the product being adjusted.
[VA-9063] - Rework the new Kit page to only allow creation of new kit and not editing existing Kit
- In Versa User can choose to create a new product to be used as a kit product or choose an existing product to turn into a kit on the new kit page.
- When new kit option is chosen, user will be asked to enter the product name, description, unit and category. This new product will be created as a non-inventoried product .
- If choose existing product is chosen, user can select from non-inventory product that is not already turned into a kit.
[VA-9151] - Run active Repzio webstore order sync in a new recurring worker.
[VA-9163] - Hide shipped picklist automatically
- Versa will now hide All shipped picklists automatically after 3 days.
- If the user wants to see the all picklist including the shipped picklist, they can select the Show all option at the top of the picklist page to show all the picklists.
[VA-9167] - Shopify: Tax line amount with 0 in rate not imported
- Versa will now import tax line items lines even though rate is zero.
[VA-9174] - User can upload bank transaction that is not in OFX format
- Versa has added new section to tools>imports and exports>import bank transaction other format.
- User can upload a csv or excel file containing export of their bank transactions. This is for cases their banks cannot export in OFX format.
- User can use the mapping tool to map an export file to versa format. Imported transactions need to be reviewed from GL>Cash accounts page.
[VA-9072] - Add more data to data-source for shipment receipt
- Versa will now included the refund amount and refund tax amount to the existing data source of Shipment receipt details for purchase and RMA order with shipment and order details.
[VA-9171] - Allow user to choose the range to search for potential duplicate for imported bank transaction
- In Versa currently, we do +- 2 days for bank transaction Import.
- Versa has now added a setting so user can specify the day range for the import of bank transactions.
- In addition the default is now changed to 3 days.
- The Setting is at setup>feature settings>general ledger>Matching Transaction Search Range for Imported Bank Transactions