[VA-8961] - Auto Create PO for dropship orders
- In Versa if a facility belongs to a facility type that is marked 3rd party and there is a supplier associated to the facility, when a sales order is created (not draft mode or historical mode) or imported from Shopify Versa will automatically create the purchase order using the supplier associated to the facility.
- The price on the PO is looked up using the approved vendor record.
- In addition, Versa has added a New setting to setup>feature settings>purchase orders> "Email drop-shipped PO automatically when a PO is created for 3rd party owned facilities". Tooltip "When a dropship PO is created for a sales order that ships from a facility associated to a supplier, email the PO to the supplier automatically when created"
- The users can set the emails for purchase orders in setup>feature setting>emailing to update the subject and body.
[VA-9172] - Show transaction total for an account when in account reconciliation, journal entry area
- Versa will now show the totals for an account when it appears more than once in one accounting transaction in the account reconciliation, journal entries and other areas.
- This helps match the transaction total in the bank statement which may appear as totals.
[VA-9179] - Custom GL Detail report changes AELF
[VA-9180] - Revise how pending shipment receipt count is calculated on Dashboard under Reminders
- In the reminder widget on the Dashboard, Unposted Shipment Receipts will be a sum of shipment receipts with shipment packages that have no packaging content record. In addition, the Unposted Shipment receipt will only consider the Purchase orders and not the RMA orders.
[VA-9184] - Add Line Number as a new field to be used in the shipment receipt import file
- Versa has added Line number as an optional field in the PO shipment receipt import file.
[VA-9188] - Add Order item import for transfer order.
- Versa has added a feature which will Enable item import while editing an transfer order that has no shipments.
[VA-9189] - Make un-invoiced shipments report only posted shipments
- In Versa the un-invoiced shipment report will only show the un-invoiced line items for posted shipments only.
[VA-9190] - Create new data-source to show a listing of purchase orders with receipts and product details.
- Versa has added a new Data-source is called Purchase Order Item Listing under Reports>Create New Reports.