You can list all of your parts as follows:
- Click on the Parts hyperlink on the top navigation bar. (Under the Inventory heading)
- Click on the Listing by Part Number hyperlink on the Item Management view.
The Part Listing view provides you with the following information and functions:
Edit a Part
- You can edit a part by clicking on the Part Number hyperlink at the left of each part listing. The link will bring you to a screen similar to that used when creating the Part.
- For each Unit-of-Measure of the Part, the quantity on hand, on Purchase Order and on Sales Order is displayed.
- Click on the On Hand hyperlink to get a history of the inventory transactions underlying the displayed 'On Hand' quantities. Inventory transactions will include Purchases, Sales, Builds and inventory adjustments.
- You can convert inventory from any given Unit-of-Measure to any other Unit-of-Measure according to predefined (and customizable) Conversion Factors. For instance, you could convert one (1) dozen eggs to 12 EA, or vice versa.
- You can list the Bills-of-Material that uses a particular part by clicking on the Used In hyperlink.
- Delete a Part by clicking on the [X] hyperlink at the very right of each listing. You can delete a Part as long as a) there are no accounting transactions related to that part and b) the Part is not related to any Products currently on a Purchase Order or a Sales Order.