There are a number of data types you can import into VersAccounts. Not all are required for you to start using VersAccounts. Which data type to import would be depending on your business.
The general procedure for import data in an area is to first download the template csv file, load the data as needed into the template file, import the file, correct any errors reported. If you need to import again, hit the reset button to clear data loaded so you can start again. Then import your correct files.
Prepare CSV file for import
Note: The following solution applies to machines running a Windows operating system. It is preferred that your import files are saved in UTF-8 encoding.
Here are the instructions.
In Microsoft Excel
1. Open the file in Excel.
2. Click on File and Select Save As and choose the CSV(Comma delimited) format
3. Type in the name of the the new csv file and choose a folder to save the file to
4. Click on tools and select web options ( to the left of the Save button).
5. Click on the Encoding tab.
6. Under Encoding, choose Unicode(UTF-8).
7. Click OK button and then Save button.