[VA-7593] - Cannot choose serial numbers on the invoice
[VA-7735] - Allow quantity less than allocated when shipping an order
[VA-7772] - Orders are listed twice on the order listing page when they are partially shipped from multiple shipment batches
[VA-7780] - Cancelled order remains in the open orders view
[VA-7788] - Wrong qty shipped if fulfilled before
[VA-7802] - Shopify Sales Order duplicated into VC
[VA-7805] - Shopify order was processed a few days after
[VA-7808] - Customer note not using date provided in company timezone
[VA-7816] - VC could not match any product SKU in API
[VA-7822] - Invoice Aging not showing payment the day after
VA-7663- Add payment links on sales order via new setting
- A user can currently email an invoice and if they have a payment gateway set up, there is an option to pay for the order through the link that is in the email.
- We have expanded this option to the sales order as well so you can email as a sales order and there is a link to pay for the order online.
There is a setting you need to turn on for this. It is under the Setup Menu, then Sales orders.
Allow Customers to Pay for Sales Order Online check the box and save.
This will put a link on the email for the sales order that the customer can use to pay for the sales order.
The payment will come in to the sales order and then put in the customers account. You will need to apply the deposit to the invoice as normal for a prepaid order.
VA-7791 - Allow inline edit for draft transactions lines
- Create a new draft transaction from General Ledger menu, New Transaction.
- There is a new draft transaction line form that shows at the top of the page.
- When a user chooses to edit a line, the form at the top loads the data for the line. This is a bit confusing for users.
- Now the edit transaction form shows just below the current line. Once the form is saved, the new line form disappears and the line that is saved is updated
- We made the new line form hidden when a draft transaction with any number of draft transaction line is shown, but the form is visible if the draft transaction has no lines or a new draft transaction line is just created (so you can keep adding new lines)
- We added a link to show the new line form "Add new line". When you Click on the link it will show the new line form and the link itself is hidden.
- When a line is edited and updated, the line form should be hidden after you save.
VA-7804 - Store default payment account to use with a payment method (for payment receipts)
- A payment can be made to invoice from invoices menu, receive payment. User can choose a payment method and also a receive-to account. Versa wants to allow the Receive to Account be defaulted when a payment method is chosen.
- Added a new setting area in Setup, Payment Receipts. You can choose a default account for Payment Methods.
- It will be a listing of all the payment methods defined in the system. For each payment method, user can choose an organization GL account and save it for each payment method.
- We moved the payment method selection to be before the receive to account. When on the receive payment page, a payment method is chosen, the default payment account is chosen as well.
- There are a number of place where a payment can be taken, on unposted invoices (at the bottom in post and pay area) and on orders at the bottom. We made the same change there.