[VA-7715] - Edit conversion factor exception
[VA-7799] - Inventory is incorrect from a transfer - stuck in TX
VA-7212- Add support for security questions
- Each user will be required to provide security questions attached to their user record.
- When a user hits the reset password link, Versa will ask them to provide the answer to a random security question in their record.
- If they cannot answer the security question for 3 times, we will give them another question. If they still cannot answer the question in 3 tries. We will abort password reset and tell user contact support to reset password.
VA-7516- Support authenticated domains for Sendgrid
- A user can use Versa to send outgoing emails. At Versa we use Sendgrid to send the actual email. Users can also configure versa to use its own SMTP server to send emails. This feature is only needed when user is not using their own SMTP server to send emails.
- A new popup will ask "To improve the delivery of the emails to your recipients. Your domain xyz.com should be configured to mark emails sent by Versa via sendgrid.net as authorized their party that can send emails on your behalf.
- Would you like to set it up?
If answer is yes, we take you to a new view that will ask you to fill in details. If no, we continue to email.
VA-7703- Create NPS survey for user
- Versa has created a new survey that will show up on the dashboard ( at the top and below the menu) and ask users to rank Versa Cloud ERP solution with a question
- Once user choose a number, the survey will disappear and replace with a message "Thank you for your feedback! Have a nice day”.
VA-7769- Bin Location related changes
- These changes only apply if the firm has the Warehouse Management permission enabled:
- Show bins and bin quantities on the Part Listing page. (/parts). Take the bin listing and quantity information form the inventory tab in the parts show view and show them on the parts listing page
- Show the bin quantities on the New Order Shipment page in the Bin select dropdown.
Show Bin location name - Qty in Bin in the list
- Make bin quantity available in liquid for use on custom forms. Add a new method on parts called bin location listings and add bin location listing to be a new element in liquid methods for Part model. Bin location listing will return an array of 2 elements for all container that currently have non-zero quantity. First element is the container record and second element is the quantity on hand in the container
- Versa will open the order shipment packing list in a new tab so that it can be printed without having to download it first. On the new shipment page , after a shipment is posted, there is a link to view packing list. Change the link to open the pdf in a new window so PDF will open instead of being downloaded
- Allow the user to ship less than the allocated quantity.
VA-7811- Shopify webhook processing and webstore sync.
- Enhanced order syncing for Shopify to make it near real-time.
Comments and Suggestions
Please sign in to leave a comment.