[VA-7742] - Receiving Transfer Order is very slow
[VA-7962] - Pending billable expense remains on the list but has been invoiced
[VA-7984] - Fulfillment posting issue
[VA-7985] - Error about undefined method When Creating Shopify fulfillment from Shipment Package
[VA-7989] - Long error message when posting shopify order shipments
[VA-7997] - Database ajax error when user goes into open orders
[VA-7968]- Create picklist for multiple SO to the same customer
- If there are multiple open sales orders to the same customer, Versa will allow the user to create one picklist for all sales orders.
- We have added the ability to the show batch page (for a shipment batch/shipment batches).
- The User will first to go open sales order listing page, choose a few orders and click on process order via batch to create a new batch. User can select one or more orders and then click on a button on the shipment batch edit page to create one picklist.
- On the shipment batch show page, Versa has added a new button "Create Combined Picklist" (there is already an existing button to create picklists from allocation) . This button is only visible if all the orders in the batch are to the same customers and to the same ship to address ( if ship to address is missing, to the same bill to address). Just as following the logic of the current create picklist button, a user will only be able create picklist from order items that are allocated.
- Versa has also added a way to show the related order items for each picklist item in the show view.
- In addition we also, changed how invoice is grouping the lines from sales order. If an picklist contains multiple orders from the same customer, only one invoice should be created for the customer.
- To only have one invoice for multiple orders the user needs to first turn the setting on from Setup, outgoing SO shipment, "Include Shipment In Unposted Invoice for Same Customer" on so only one invoice is created per customer
- The invoice created from multiple order shipment should be sorted by the order the order shipment belongs to.