[VA-8027]-Bin stocking page only need permissions Receiving.
[VA-7842]- User can stock items in multiple bins in the pending stocking page
- Versa has added a feature that allows a user to stock items in multiple bins in the pending stocking page. For this a user must be permitted to stock a shipment receipt into multiple bins. This can be allowed by going on the Stock Inventory (from Logistics menu) page, and permitting the user to stock a shipment receipt into multiple bins.
- A user can also choose a bin and then a qty to stock field will appear (default is to the full quantity not stocked).
- In addition a user can enter a smaller value to stock.
- Also, a user can then stock the same receipt again until total stocked quantity equals qty to stock
[VA-7843]- Show unposted shipment receipts on the shipment received page
- Versa now shows unposted shipment receipts on the shipment received page in addition to the posted shipment receipts.
[VA-7844]- Capture additional data connected to PO shipment receipts for tracking and receiving purposes: Carrier, Shipment No, Container No, Port, Receipt Time, Note
- Versa now captures additional data connected to PO shipment receipts for tracking and receiving purposes such as Carrier, Shipment No, Container No, Port, Receipt Time, Note.
- This will allow the user to save and edit these fields as part of the header information on a shipment receipt.
[VA-7845]- Add new columns for shipment receipts to the Shipments Received page
- Versa has added additional columns on the shipment received page for Time, Carrier, Shipment No, Container No, Port, Note, Delivery Address.
[VA-7846]- Add items columns to shipment received listing page so user can look up items received on the listing page
- Versa has added an Items column with a button that offers the user a popup view of the container contents without having to click through (like the “Order Details” column on the Sales Order Listing page).
[VA-7847] - Add PO and internal ref on the shipment receipt listing page
- Versa has added the “PO/RMA Numbers” column and the “Internal Ref. No.” column on the Shipments Received page, to show all the POs being received and all the Internal Ref No from the PO's. Currently, only the PO number and Internal Ref No from the first PO added to a shipment receipt shows on the Shipments Received page.
[VA-7848]- Add new filters to the Shipments Received page: Date range, by Facility, and Search filter
- Versa has added filters to the Shipments Received page: by Date range, by Facility, and then a Search filter that applies to the text in any of the remaining columns.
- “Remember” the user’s last filter settings. That way the warehouse could, for instance, set up a dashboard for just the current week’s receipts.
[VA-7849]- Add icon to distinguish pending/unposted shipment receipts from those that are posted on the shipment received listing page
- Versa has added visual cues to distinguish pending/unposted shipment receipts from those that are
posted. For instance, the little truck icon might be used for “pending/unposted” receipts.
[VA-7850]- Create new liquid form type for Shipment Receipt
- Versa has created a new liquid form type called Shipment Receipt and create a new liquid template to print the shipment receipt
- Also, we added a print button to the show view of a receipt and it will print the liquid form as a pdf.
[VA-7851]- Add label for shipments in the allocate shipment receipts to bill item feature
- Versa has added a new option where a user can Link All Shipment Receipts to one Shipment number in the list. The user will be able to select that option once and all receipts will be imported at once to the bill.
[VA-7937]- User can edit and save additional fields added to pending PO shipments without posting
- Users can edit/save information for an unposted or pending shipment receipt so that it shows on the Shipment Receipts listing page. Prior to this the information is only saved when a shipment receipt is posted.
- Versa has added a save button to allow user to save the changes made to the additional fields.
[VA-7938]- User can create multiple unposted shipments for PO receipts
- Sometimes purchase orders can have multiple incoming shipments, and not just one, so those shipments need to be tracked in versa.
- Versa has expanded options in the Logistics-New Receipt. You can now choose to add a package similar to when you add a package in shipping. For each package ID you create, you can now also add information about the incoming package. Carrier, Shipment number, Container Number and Port, along with Receipt Date, Receipt time and notes. There is a Save Receipt button to save this information without having to post the shipment receipt.
- Under Logistics-Shipments Received, those pending shipments will now show in this list and show a truck with Pending under the Shipment ID Column, along with any saved information from above.
[VA-7903]- Allow user to expand product that is a BOM itself inside a build
- In versa, you would define a bill of material (BOM) as a product that will be built from other products. Define the BOM by choosing an existing product from Products menu, Edit BOMS and choose this product. Then choose the products that will be used to build this product. All products here should be inventoried products.
- To start a build which use this BOM, you would go to product menu, new build and choose the BOM to build. This will list all the products needed to use for the build. You would commit the products to the build which means you have used them to build the BOM product.
- The feature is to support case when a BOM product uses one or more product that is a BOM itself. So a BOM in a BOM. Let's call them a parent BOM and a child BOM.
- When the new build is created, user will click on a button in the build screen to take child BOM and put products used to build child BOM as products used for the parent BOM. See attached mock for the new build page. use this icon https://fontawesome.com/v4.7/icon/expand
- We also have a similar page called Work order. You would create a new sales order , select a BOM product and choose the workorder checkbox to turn the line into a work order. The work order page share the same model as the new build (work effort and work effort inventory assignment). See mock to add an expand icon to the page
[VA-8050]- Add links to view transaction for each account in chart of accounts listing page
- A user can now go to the Chart of Accounts, there is a new transactions link that you can click to see all the transactions that account has.