[VA-8053] - Bills-Tax report not working-Rails 5
[VA-8063] - Issue with allocating bill item cost to shipment receipt
[VA-8066] - The print picklist button is not available when a picklist is created from multiple orders on the shipment batch page
[VA-8067] - Shipment packages created from a Combined picklist sometimes show fractional quantity
[VA-8068] - Picklist items should be sorted by part number
[VA-8070] - Posting misc. payments are not removed from the draft list
[VA-7838] - Salesforce integration
- Beta testing
[VA-7905] - Add exchange rate lookup refresh to GL transactions and on new Miscellaneous Payment
- Versa has added support for multiplier lookup in General ledger> New Check/Miscellaneous Payment and General ledger> New transaction.
- When a user does a new transaction in a currency that is different from the current internal organization's currency, it is required to look up the exchange rate. The same is the case when there is a date change. Versa has added a refresh icon to force the lookup of the exchange rate so the user can force an update.
[VA-7979] - Allow team members to be associated with a new BOM definition
- Versa, allows a user to create team members (from the Project Menu). Team members can be assigned to a new production builds (this will allow a user to enter a timesheet for the build).
- Versa has now added a feature to allow a user to associate a team member to a BOM.
- A new table is added to store this relationship. Just click on the BOM edit view to allow user to choose from a list of team members and add to the BOM.
- When a new production build is created, any associated team member is assigned to the build automatically. An assignment has a start and finish date, use the start date of the build and the scheduled finish date of the build Right now, team member can be manually assigned while in a build. (via Add team member button)
- A user can also do this for a work order, when a new work order is associated to a BOM, assign the team member to the work order too. ( a work order is created by create a new sales order and then check the work order checkbox in the new sales order line). Work order internally shares the same parent model as build.
- In order for the user to enter the timesheet for a build or work order, users have to go to Projects menu and new timesheet. We want the user to be able to add a timesheet right on the build/work order page. Add a link on the build and work order next to each team member "Add Time".
[VA-8001] - New report for Kit product sales - Propain
- Custom Report
[VA-8044] - Allow step to be imported for BOM import
- In Versa for Bills of Material import, this import needs to support the new step field we added. We have added a new column step to the template (download CSV template).
- Also, added the same column to Export (from link Export Bills of material). Lastly, for importing code, look for this new column.
[VA-8073] - The user can create an invoice from an order that is linked to a work order
- In Versa if the user chooses to not generate an invoice from work order close, there is no way to link the invoice from the order to the work order. We have changed it so that when the user chooses to convert invoice from order, the invoice item is linked to the ordered item and linked to the work order. When the invoice is posted, the order will be marked as shipped and the COGS will be posted from the total cost posted to the work order.