[VA-7610] - Quick sync - Insufficient Inventory if the item is not tracked
[VA-7806] - Shopify logs to debug for small planet
[VA-7944] - Duplicate Dimensions Applied to Some Customers
[VA-8082] - Wrong parameters passed for syncing prices/inventory levels for the first import
[VA-8102] - cannot print product label from a picklist
[VA-8106] - Alignment of shipment limits for orders
[VA-8111] - Error in receiving PO
[VA-8112] - After an adjustment is made on an invoice, there is an error trying to print.
[VA-7831] - CRM notes enhancements for sales orders, quotes, and invoices.
- Change order for Small Planet
[VA-7837] - Create a unique email for each order, invoice, and quote. Users can forward the email to this unique email account
- Versa has added a feature (only available to firms with CRM feature enabled) this will allow a user to be able to use a unique email address and then forward information to it. The system will parse the incoming email and automatically store the email content as notes (communication events) to order, invoice, and quote).
- A unique email for each order, invoice, and quote will be generated and shown at the bottom of the show for each record (only show if the firm has the feature CRM enabled). The label is "Unique Email for CRM" the email will be generated by the system.
- Versa will be using a new domain name for such emails @app.versaclouderp.com. The user will need to make sure any email they want to log in versa is sent to this unique email address by including it as a recipient or cc or bcc.
[VA-7979] - Allow team members to be associated with a new BOM definition
- Versa has added a feature that allows a user to create team members from Project Tab. Team members can be assigned to new production builds (so that users can enter timesheets for the build).
- We also added the ability to associate team members to a BOM which can only take a list of products. Versa also added a new table to store the relationship. We also changed the BOM edit view to allow users to choose from a list of team members and add to the BOM.
- When a new production build is created, any associated team member is assigned to the build automatically. An assignment has a start and finish date, use the start date of the build and the scheduled finish date of the build Right now, a team member can be manually assigned while in a build. (via Add team member button).
- User can also do this for work order, when a new work order is associated with a BOM, Versa can assign the team member to the work order too. ( a work order is created for a new sales order and then check the work order checkbox in the new sales order line). Work orders internally share the same parent model as build.
[VA-8026] - Add setting to not allow closing of work order or BOM if not all materials have been committed
- Versa has added a new checkbox setting to BOM definition "Do not allow closing of build or work order when there is a shortage of parts"
[VA-8103] - Add check to make sure payment disbursement batch posted amount matches the bill amounts user selected to pay
- In Versa after all bills in the batch are posted, we will check if the total bill payment amounts are the same as the total of the payment batch. Also, the disbursement batch report will show the actual payment amount applied after a batch is posted
[VA-8104] - Users can delete unposted payment disbursement batches
- Versa has added a feature where a user can delete any line item that is not posted in the payment disbursement batches
[VA-8105] - Add an option to delete a build that is in process with no inventory allocations
Versa has added an option that will allow a user to delete a build that is in process and has no inventory allocated to the build.
[VA-8109] - User can use a part number instead of a product identifier in Define and Stock for Bin Location transactions
- Versa has added a feature that will allow a user to use a part number as a product identifier for Define and Stock for bin location transactions