[VA-7824] - Unable to create a label for a US shipment-easy post
[VA-8065] - Errors when I try to Post Time for PB/WO
[VA-8077] - Error searching sales orders listing page when a large number is used as search text
[VA-8110] - POSTED invoices will not load line items
[VA-8117] - Order won't clear from open order, error in the log
[VA-8118] - Error on customer and supplier record- won't save
[VA-8139] - Orders not subtotaling monthly volume for PO and SO
[VA-8146] - Unable to search sales orders by customer purchase order number
[VA-8022] - Select which lines to create PO for when converting SO into PO
- In Versa users can now choose to create a PO from a SO by going under setup> sales order and turning on 'Allow Conversion of Sales Orders to Purchase Orders.'
- When a PO is created, it is assumed all lines will be copied into the PO from the SO. Instead, when convert to PO is clicked it allows you to choose the supplier and allow the user to choose which lines to include.
- Users can choose one or more lines to be included by clicking on a toggle (click once to select all that is not selected, click again to unselect all that is selected).
- If no line is chosen, an error message will be shown. "Please choose at least one line for the PO".
- By default, all the sales order items that do not have associated PO order items will be selected.
- Multiple PO can be created from the same SO. However, if an SO item is already on a PO, the next time you click on the create PO button for the same SO item, the item will not be selected as it is already linked to a PO.
[VA-8074] - Handle canceled orders for Amazon
- If amazon cancels an order (for FBM and FBA orders), we need to find the order in versa and cancel it as well.
- FBM orders: If the Versa order is not shipped, then just cancel the order and reverse payment. If versa order is shipped, the user would need to manually cancel the order in versa. We will put a message in the log. Order is shipped, cannot cancel. Please cancel manually.
- FBA order: Such an order is always imported as shipped. when it is canceled, we will void the invoice, the shipment, and the payment on the order and then cancel the order.
[VA-8119] - A user can force a transaction to be taxable even if the customer has an entity use code entered.
- Currently in Versa, we use the EntityUseCode from customer bills to exempt transactions from tax.
- Users want the ability to remove this for a particular transaction when a customer is normally taxable but for this one order, taxes need to be collected.
- For this Versa has added a new field to order/invoice/quote, AvaTax Entity Use code (only visible if the Avalara integration is on).
- If the customer bill to has EntityUseCode in its record, on the transaction page, the EntityUseCode will be selected. The user will just set EntityUseCode to blank to omit sending the entity use code to Avalara which will make the transaction taxable.
[VA-8127] - Create a new vertical menu that docks to the left.
- In Versa, users have now the option to switch to a new vertical menu layout that docks on the left. It will stay at the top of the page as the user scroll.
- The top menu (where we show the icon, company, and facility) also floats to the top as the user scrolls
- Users can switch between the original menu and the new menu by clicking on the link at the top of the page. The app remembers the choice and shows the same menu the next time the user logs in.
- When in smaller resolution (mobile ), the vertical menu will be activated via the mobile menu icon at the top left.
[VA-8129] - Remove special characters from AvaTax customer code
- Versa has removed the special characters from the AvaTax customer code. Now the code will only contain alphanumeric characters.
[VA-8133] - Provide the ability to edit the Supplier’s Invoice # on a posted bill
- In Versa, users can now change the supplier invoice # field when editing a posted bill.
[VA-8149] - Show detailed description of reports and reformat of report listing page
- Versa has changed the report listing page.
- All reports will now show the report category at the top and show 2 rows of reports per category.
- Versa has also added the ability to save a report to my report without having the run the report.
- User can also unsave a report from my report from the report listing page.
- In addition, a detailed description of the report is added on the report listing page.
[VA-8157] - Show part description on the printed version of production builds
- Versa has added an additional description column on the printed version of the production build.
[VA-8062] - Can add a new Shipping Address in Quotes
- Versa has now added an option that allows a user to add a new ship to address in the quote.
- Added a link Add to add the ship-to address. When clicked, a modal will show up and users can enter a new ship to address. (just as they can a new ship to address in orders).