[VA-7743] - Error if Default service for shipping/freight is empty
[VA-7751] - Payment Receipts - searching does not work for Inv. column
[VA-7939] - New Cheque/Misc. Payment error when Cash Account is blank
[VA-8072] - Sales by product and services report is showing prices in the wrong line
[VA-8077] - Error searching sales orders listing page when a large number is used as search text
[VA-8135] - Notes from Sales order not coming to invoice
[VA-8140] - Shopify refund of a Sales Order converted to PO drop-ship import error message
[VA-8144] - Taxes on the Customer page are too small
[VA-8152] - Custom financial report links not working
[VA-8165] - Shopify product sync failed due to graphql limit
[VA-8166] - links on financial reports broken www8
[VA-8171] - company settings not showing when viewing under an entity
[VA-8172] - report options from purchasing menu take a very long time to load as well as the report itself
[VA-8175] - When combining picklist, the option to print picklist is not available
[VA-8178] - The custom note field on the customer record is showing in a narrow space on the sales order page
[VA-7813] - Point of Sale interface for quick order entry
- Versa has added a new feature to control the visibility of the product catalog.
- The Changes are only in effect if the firm has the feature Point of Sale and the new setting in Setup> Point of sale>Support Point Of Sale is turned on. If a user needs this feature to be turned on they can contact Versa support.
- Versa will allow a default customer to be set for the product catalog page.
- Versa has added a checkbox Support Point of Sale on the product catalog page. Turn on the setting for the product catalog page into a POS screen.
- The next step is to "Select This Customer On Product Catalog Page" Tooltip text is "Select a customer that will be selected by default when the product catalog page is opened. For Point of Sales usage, you should create a customer for Walk-in customers to be used by default.". This new setting is only available if the firm has the feature Point of Sale feature.
- We have added support for scanner usage on this page. The user would scan the barcode (stored as product identification records for a part) to indicate a product is to be added to the cart. If a scan cannot be matched to a product, show a flash message at the top of the page. "Cannot find the product with the code
- The scanning detection is only if the firm has the Point of Sale feature. The user will scan once to add a product once to the cart and again to add the product again.
- For firms with the Point of Sales feature, we will show a mini version of the cart at the top of the page.
- User can also record a payment from the cart area at the top of the page. There are only 2 fields of payment methods and the payment amount defaults to the order total.
- User can change the order total only if a new setting in setup>product catalog is on. For this Versa has added a setting "Allow partial payment on product catalog page"). If the internal org has the setting (setup, payment receipts, require payment reference on payment receipt). We will default the payment reference to be today's date plus the current time in this format payment method + yyyy-mm-dd-hh-minute-second.
- The receive to the account will be retrieved from the setting added in so the user does not need to pick it. If the setting is not set, show an error message when the payment is created "Only set up the default account for this payment method 'xx' in setup, payment receipts".
- When the confirm button is clicked, the order is created, and also payment is created for the order. The product catalog page will reload and the cart is empty, the customer is selected by default.
- The flash message at the top will say "Order xxx is created and payment of xxx is recorded". There should also be a button to print the sales order in the flash message. When you click on it, a PDF version of the sales order is opened in a new window.
[VA-7905] - Add exchange rate lookup refresh to GL transactions and Misc. Payment page
- Versa has added support for multiplier look-up in General Ledger>New Check/Misc. payment and General Ledger>New Transaction.
- A user can use this function when the currency selected is different from the current internal organization’s currency. Users can now look up the exchange rate when the date is changed.
- Also, added a refresh icon to force the lookup of the exchange rate so the user can force an update.
[VA-8023] - Projects can be assigned quotes and projects will be carried to order when the quote is turned into sales orders.
- Users can now assign a quote item to a project. Currently, a user can assign a project to a sales order item right now.
- Versa has added a new setting in setup Quotes>Show projects. Turn this on to assign a quote item to a project. The default setting for this is off.
- A quote can be turned into a sales order, make sure the project assigned to each quote item is copied to the order item when the order is created.
- Users can also clone a quote, and make sure the project on each quote item gets copied over to the new quote.