[VA-8169] - one address, multiple customers, but all billed under one customer
[VA-8189] - Salesforce integration: Cannot create a custom button from the integration setup page
[VA-8193] - Shopify partial refund on a partially shipped sales order line item
[VA-8195] - New menu not clickable after going to setup-custom forms
[VA-8006] - Allow user to supply tax override date for order/quote/invoices
- Versa has added a feature that allows the user to create a custom field on invoice/order/quote called Tax Override Date. If this custom field has a value for invoice/order/quote, we will send it as the tax override with a date at the document level.
[VA-8134] - For Pending shipment receipts add a link to the specific Shipment Package represented by that line on the Shipment Receipts page.
- Versa now allows a view on the pending shipment package by clicking on a link from the shipment receipt listing page . Currently, the user has to go to the new receipt page, find the supplier and then find the PO to see the unposted shipment package.
[VA-8142] - Sync amazon product data using a custom field instead of a part number
- Versa has added a new setting to the Amazon webstore settings to allow the user to choose a custom field (on product or part). If this is specified, when we link products, we will use the custom field instead.
[VA-8143] - Import Shopify products with status
- Shopify products can have a draft/published status.
- Versa has added a new setting to the webstore settings, importing all products. When this is on all products are imported from Shopify and the status is imported.
- Versa has created a new custom field on products called Shopify product status. This custom field is created for the firm if not present.
- Also, the status of the Shopify product is put into this new field.
[VA-8183] - Add the ability to email RMA order
- Users can currently email sales orders, and purchase orders in the App. Versa has extended this to include RMA orders.
- Versa has added a new email button to RMA orders. Click on new email will take users to the new email page (where they can enter the to, subject, and the body).
- Also, added a new setting to setup>UI/feature settings>e-mailing>Default RMA reply to email> Default RMA Email Message>Default RMA Email Subject. Which default the subject and the message to use.
- Default the subject: RMA Order number from company replaced with internal organization party company name
- The default body is as follows
Please find your return order attached.
replaced with internal organization party company name
[VA-8081] - Add settings to hide line item taxes for default invoice forms and order forms
- Versa has added settings that will affect the sales order liquid form and sales invoice liquid form.
- The settings will default to false but add a migration to default all current setting objects to have these settings default to true to retain current behavior.
- For orders Setup>feature settings>orders. Show tax detail for each line item. If an order line item has taxes, show the taxes for each line in the printed order. Tax totals are always showing at the bottom of the printed order
- For Invoices Setup>feature settings>invoices. Show tax detail for each line item. If an invoice line item has taxes, show the taxes for each line in the printed invoice. Tax totals are always shown at the bottom of the printed invoice
- Versa has changed the default sales order liquid forms (there are 2 defaults) to read this setting and not output taxes for each line item
- In addition for the default sales invoices liquid forms (there are 4) this setting is added to not output taxes for each line item
[VA-8092] - Reversing an Invoice does not VOID it
- Versa has added a setting that allows the user to choose an invoice FROM A CLOSED PERIOD and reverse the posting, by using the "use different date" and entering in the current day.
[VA-8147] - The description Tab is too small
- Versa in the 'CHECKS/MISC PAYMENTS' section has made the tab longer than it was to be able to see more details while putting in the description.
[VA-8176] - Shopify matched email only and the customer name is wrong
- Versa has added a feature that requires both the e-mail and the customer name to match for an order to import successfully.