[VA-8192] - Inventoried product listing report did not show a PO item that is allocated to a different facility from the PO
[VA-8194] - Custom Fields Tab on the Edit Quote Line Item Form Does Not Display Custom Fields
[VA-8212] - Updating kit parent not updating the children in Quote
[VA-8224] - Cannot reverse an invoice due to Avalara error message
[VA-8223] - Avalara giving identifier errors
[VA-8160] - The user can search for shipment receipts to allocate to using shipment no.
- Versa has added a feature that will allow a user to search for shipment receipts to allocate to using shipment no. When allocating bill item cost to shipment receipts a user should be able to use the shipment no, or container no posted with the shipment receipts to find all related shipment receipts and allocate bill item cost to these shipment receipts.
- Versa has added a new option to the auto-suggest list. Select all with Shipment No xxx. (when we detect the search term matches an existing shipment no. used) When this is clicked, we will automatically select all shipment receipts with the matching shipment no. See attached.
- This will allow users to choose many shipment receipts that share the same shipment no. all at once
[VA-8216] - Entity use code on customer record is not sent to Avalara on customer update or creation
- Versa is sending this field "Entity use code" to Avlara for an update to prevent an override.
[VA-8221] - Check for permission when searching for reports
- Versa has added permission when searching for reports to restrict access for users who have limited access to certain report categories.
[VA-8227] - Add a new setting in the draft transaction to keep it available for reuse after it has been posted
- Versa has added a new setting in the draft transaction that makes the transaction available for reuse even after it has been posted.