[VA-8214] - Quotes - only two decimals are displayed for price
[VA-8228] - Cannot choose lot when shipment
[VA-8230] - email failure
[VA-8239] - Dimension option is not fully visible when creating a service
[VA-8240] - Too large a gap between fields
[VA-8245] - Plaid transaction imported with the wrong sign
[VA-8247] - Invoice adjustment reversals not getting to Avalara
[VA-8093] - Prevent the Same bill to be added to multiple bill payment disbursement batches twice
- Versa has added a check to not allow a bill to be included twice in the unposted Payment Disbursement Batch.
- If a payment disbursement batch is saved and a bill is found to be in another unposted Payment Disbursement Batch Versa will now show an error. "Bill xxx cannot be included since it is part of Payment Disbursement Batch xyz"
[VA-8226] - Add the ability to download Plaid transactions on demand
The integration page has been updated to allow users to trigger the sync from the Actions dropdown menu.
[VA-8244] - Plaid: show additional details about bank accounts
- Versa now enables the users to see additional details for a bank account. When a connection is made to a new bank, and there are multiple accounts available to connect, Versa now shows more details about the bank account to distinguish them.
[VA-8248] - Use entity use code on an invoice when creating invoice adjustment and refund transaction
- Versa has added a feature that shows the entity use code when an invoice is adjusted or when a refund is posted.
[VA-8249] - Add an explanation about discount setting in Payment Disbursement Batch
- Versa has enabled an option that will now apply discounts past the original terms of discount
[VA-8251] - Show the estimated cost to build a BOM on the BOM edit page
- Versa now enables a user to see the estimated cost to build a BOM on the BOM edit page.
[VA-8253] - On Payment Disbursement Batch, users can choose to apply an early payment discount to individual bills
- In Versa users can now choose, which bills in a batch they want to apply a discount to, by selecting or de-selecting the "Apply Disc." button against each line item.
[VA-8256] - Change drill down from Cash account, transactions to link to Accounting Transaction Details report
- Versa has added a feature under General ledger>Chart of Accounts>All that when a user clicks on view transactions you will now have options for filtering such as by Customer, Transaction date, and Currency.