[VA-8225] - Ava Tax Error
[VA-8252] - Cannot add dimension to kit when adding to Sales Order
[VA-8265] - Accounting transaction detail report issue
[VA-8263] - Variant options are not downloaded as part of Shopify product sync.
[VA-8191] - Users can renumber line items in orders, bills, quotes, and invoices
- In Versa once a line item is created in quotes, bills, orders, and invoices, they cannot be moved, the user has to delete the line and created it again.
- Versa has now added an icon right next to the delete button in the line item when a user edits, which allows a user to re-adjust the line items.
- When the user clicks on the icon, it shows a pop-up that will ask the user to update the new line item position and a move button. The user has to enter a number that is not the current line number in order for the move to happen.
- This affects quotes, bills, sales orders, purchase orders, RMA orders, transfer orders, and invoice items.
[VA-8218] - Add settings to hide line item taxes for the default quote form
- Versa has added a new setting for quote forms to hide line-level taxes for quotes.
[VA-8261] - When running financial reports, if a custom period is chosen, force the user to enter the from and to dates
- Versa has added a feature that enforces a user to enter the from and to dates while running a financial report.