[VA-8278] - Amazon shipments not posted in amazon
[VA-8293] - A/R details and customer account statement age are different
[VA-8294] - Concur Transactions Import Errors
[VA-8296] - Printed Quote Form does not show the line item in the right order after moving the lines. After moving PO lines, the screen does not refresh.
[VA-8297] - Cannot print check
[VA-8301] - Plaid is having a problem downloading some transactions
[VA-8306] - Customer quote form not hiding line taxes
[VA-8308] - Issue publishing products with aliases
[VA-8309] - Save button is not fully visible when assigning parent product
[VA-8130] - open orders list from the product page is not in order
[VA-8280] - The user can use the existing Plaid Connection to map to additional bank accounts
- It is common that through one plaid connection, a user can access multiple bank accounts. Versa's UI can only support mapping on GL accounts to one bank account through plaid.
- Versa will support reusing a connection to map to additional GL accounts. In General Ledger, Cash Accounts.
- Versa has added a new option next to Connect to Online Account: "Connect via Existing Plaid Connection" and changed the wording Connect to Online Account to "Add New Plaid Connection"
- When a user clicks on this new link, he will be asked to choose an existing plaid connection and then show a list of unmapped bank accounts from this connection, if there are no unmapped bank accounts, then there is no option to choose. Show the label All bank accounts mapped"
[VA-8295] - Handle special characters in bill listing search and other areas
- Versa now enables searches with special characters in bills, invoices, payment receipts, payment disbursements, logistics, orders, etc.
[VA-8299] - For suppliers with multiple unposted shipment packages, clicking from the pending on the shipments Rec'd page does not show the package by default
- In Versa if a supplier has multiple unposted shipment packages for different POs, clicking the pending from shipment receipt listing page will take the user to the new receipt page.
- The first unposted shipment package is always shown, we now show the actual shipment package user clicked on.
[VA-8300] - Show receiving qty when viewing PO and viewing the shipment receipt listing page
- Versa has added a feature that if a shipment receipt is not posted it will now show the quantity as being received so users know the shipment receipt is still to be posted
[VA-8311] - Accounting Reconciliation will list Bill related to the cash account in the Journal entry session
- In Versa when a user uses a cash account instead of an expense account in the bill, the transaction does not show up in reconciliation.
- Versa has added a feature that will make it show up in journal entries.
- Additionally, the line item Journal Entries on the reconciliation page is renamed to Journal Entries and Others
[VA-8313] - Show amounts on accounts payable accounts with no bills in the aging reports for bills. Consolidate the 2 different aging reports.
- In Versa for amounts posted directly to accounts payable (unpaid shipment receipts), they do not show up in the aging report which shows a discrepancy with the AP balance in financial reports.
- Versa has added the information for amounts posted directly to accounts payable (unpaid shipment receipts) to the report.
- This will show up as a supplier with no name.
- This applies to the reports under Bills, Aging reports ( as Of), and aging reports (with currencies)