[VA-8298] - Auto-generated variants incorrectly made for Shopify
[VA-8302] - Shopify: Product imported with the wrong parent
[VA-8168] - The user can import dimensions as part of the kit import
- In Versa, a user can import KITS from Tools>Getting Started>Kit. We have also added a feature that allows a user to import dimension-related details to a KIT item in the import.
[VA-8286] - Filter the follow-up widget by the current log-in user
- In Versa there is the follow-up widget on the dashboard. By default, it only shows follow-ups assigned to the current login user.
- Versa has added a new select with the label "Filter by User" at the top of the widget that lists all the users in the system and has the current user selected by default.
- Users can select another user name to see a follow-up assigned to the user. Versa also added an option to show all users the select
[VA-8287] - On the view note page, link to the order or invoice, quote if a note is related to it
- In Versa when a new CRM note is created for an order, quote or invoices, while viewing the note, there is no link back to the transaction.
- Versa has now added a link at the bottom of the event show view that says "View sales order xx", "View Sales Invoice xx", "View Sales Quote xxx" so users can go back to the original transaction.