[VA-8294] - Concur Transactions Import Issues
[VA-8315] - Sales by Sales Channel (gravity) drop-down box width issue
[VA-8343] - Customer deletes product category only for it to show up again
[VA-8349] - Hide product with zero allocations in the allocation detail drill down
[VA-8352] - Error when visiting salesforce webstore edit page
[VA-8358] - Cannot post payment against sales order for a customer
[VA-8332] - Add a new setting on the accounting transaction details view to hide line level details and hide dimension
- In Versa When viewing a GL transactions detail (for invoice payment to multiple lines or bill payment to multiple lines), there are often many lines for the same GL account.
- Versa has added a new setting to consolidate the lines by GL account so users can easily find out the amount debited or credited to a GL account.
- When showing consolidated lines, the description from each consolidated line is shown together and a maximum of 3 lines is shown. Users need to click on the "..." to show all the lines.
- Also, added a setting to hide the dimension tags. When lines are consolidated by GL accounts, the dimension tags breakdown is shown by original lines under each consolidated line.
- This is needed because it is possible for different unconsolidated lines to have different tags (an invoice line has a different dimension from another invoice item)
[VA-8340] - Rename customer and supplier status from "Accepting Order" to "Active"
- Versa has renamed the status of customers and suppliers from Accepting orders to Active to make the status clear.
[VA-8341] - Bring up the browser print window when clicking on the print label button on the shipment page
- In Versa, on the new shipment page, when the user clicks on the link to print the shipping label. It shows the label and then triggers the print window on the browser to show up. This reduces an extra click for the user.
[VA-8354] - Rename delete accounting transaction to Un post for clarification
- Versa has renamed the delete accounting transaction to Un-Post for clarification
[VA-8355] - On the bill item form, after selecting the option to all lines in a PO, automatically add the lines
- In Versa now all PO line items are automatically added to the bill item form once selected.
[VA-8282] - Exclude service lines when showing PO on the open PO page. When adding a new product to a BOM, auto. select the unit.
- In Versa, when there is a service on a purchase order and also with inventoried products, if all the inventoried products are received, the purchase order still shows up as open (shows up as open orders under Orders menu, purchase order, open orders). Versa now excludes service items from purchase orders when considering its status.
- When editing a BOM and adding new items to a BOM, a user would select a product but the unit does not change to the unit of the part selected. Versa now changes the unit of the part selected.
Versa now Automatically selects the first ship to address on the new receipt page when a supplier is chosen. On the product listing page, you can search by supplier's part number.
- On the logistics, new receipts page, when you choose a supplier, if the supplier has PO's with multiple ship-to addresses, the ship-to address list will appear. We now default to the ship-to of the current facility (at the top of the page), this way the filter by PO number list will always have the PO with the ship-to address set to the primary ship-to of the facility.
- Versa has added a functionality to search products by vendor number ( parts search page and product listing page search and inventoried product listing page search).